↠[Follow My Shadow]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[L/N] - Last Name]
I
["Talking"]
["SCREAMING"]
["Whispering"]
["Thinking"]

I can't confirm, but I may be getting my hype back.

And by that I mean, you guys remember maybe about two years ago when I was writing Two Sides of the Same Coin, and I was cranking chapters left and right? Yeah, that sort of hype. The same hype that allowed me to write a 7K-long chapter, and finish half of the next one in the same day. The same type of hype that is really motivating me to write, especially now that I got a laptop and can write whenever.

It's been... Fulfilling, to say the least. I can't exactly explain it, but this feeling of doing something that I love for fun, instead of being so serious as I was with The Saint's Lion, it's getting me hyped up to write even more. Especially with all of the amazing support that I'm getting from all of you. It really, really means a lot to me. But I won't make this sad, or emotional, I just wanted to say thanks, it truly means a lot to me.

Anyway, onto the chapter.

<<<<<< I >[---]< I >>>>>>

???: ["WHY ARE WE FORCED TO WORK?!"]

The thoughts of tiring his body in order to merely survive angered him. Why was anyone forced to work so hard, and have so little time for themselves, all because they wanted the basic things for their survival? Why was it that everyone else had to struggle and go through so much, only to attain the very basics? Why is it that, if you didn't succumb and worked your entire life out with no enjoyment, you'd be judged?

???: ["WHY MUST WE PAY IN ORDER TO EAT?! CAN'T WE ALL JUST SHARE?!"]

Throwing his arms to the side, the man roared in anger as the image of various plates filled with food flooded his mind. The mere thought of having to pay for so much, and in turn, receive so little, angered him to no end. The thought of many dying for the sake of others filling their pockets caused his fists to clenched, and his teeth to grit. In anger, he would once more throw his hand to the air, and remain screaming.

???: ["THE RICH GETS FAT WHILE THE POOR DIE! WHERE IS FREEDOM IN THIS WORLD?!']

Once more, throwing his hands to the side, he thought of all the many, painful things that the stress of work caused. All of the lives of young and old people taken by their own hands in this country, as well as the long, exhausting hours of tirelessly working made him once more angered. Clenching his fist, and raising it up to the air in a grand, and victorious pose, the man would continue with loud, echoing ranting.

???: ["WE ARE ALL SLAVES TO OUR WORK! AND IS WORK FUN?! HELL NO!"]

Once again, the many thoughts of the tiring, never-ending struggle of work crossed the man's mind. He got angrier by the second. The man in question was easy to identify, a tall muscular man with a horizontal scar across his nose. Like the rest of his group, his head is bald and he wears a black, full-body battle suit, although his rank is indicated by unique flame decals emblazoned across its torso and thighs.

???: ["I will change the world into a Utopia! The Paradisers, and their leader, me! We..."]

"]