𝟏.

Vote.
Comment.

𝐌𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 •

"How you feeling?" Said my big sister Lashae

"How you feeling?" Said my big sister Lashae. She rubbed the side of my arm seeing how I felt uneasy.

I shrugged looking off to the side. "I wish it didn't have to be like this. Why did she have to abandon us were her children." I said as tears being pricking at my eyes.

She sat next to me on my new bed still trying to comfort me.

"I have no clue Angel. Police say they're still trying to see if she's missing or just ran off somewhere nobody knows anything." She slouched down next to me sighing.

I wiped my tears away quickly sucking it up. Looking around at my unfurnished room that still had boxes in it.

My sister and I moved to Parkway Gardens. A much more dangerous place than where we use to live. I knew we were going to struggle to get use to this environment but it was all my sister could afford being that now she has to raise me too.

"Do you want me to finish helping you unpack?" She questioned me looking at me.

I shook my head as I just looked at my hands playing with my fingers.

She stood up hugging me "I'll do the best I can Myangel." I hugged back nodding and then she left out tending to her business.

I grabbed my iPhone 13 off the charger seeing nothing but instagram notifications and my phone on 100% charged.

I start playing music then began unpacking and putting stuff away to where it needs to go.

Still can't believe this is how the beginning of my summer is going but I hope this sad stuff isn't how it ends.

... 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

Her sister Lashae peeped into her room seeing everything was put away and the room looked nice after the decorations was added it wasn't too bad.

"How does it look?" My hands on my hip looking around.

Lashae nodded grinning "it looks very luxurious." They both laughed in unison.

"Whatever that mean I hope it look good." Myangel smiled.

"It does look good MyMy, wanna see mines?" She offered as her eyebrows raised.

"Of course I do!" Myangel Exclaimed.

She left from out her room going to her sisters room seeing she had a almost king sized bed and two lamp lights on each sides of the beds but they were diamond sitting on nightstands. Myangel was amazed at how she put her room together.