𝟓.

a/n : didn't proof read this chapter that much so if something is misspelt don't be no hypocrite.

• 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐦

I stood outside waiting for Von to pull up because it was my lunch break and we were gonna smoke together

I stood outside waiting for Von to pull up because it was my lunch break and we were gonna smoke together. I had something I wanted to confess to him. But I don't know how he'll react.

Good and be hold he pulled up soon as I stepped out the building. I walked around the car getting into the passenger seat.

He was looking good as always laid back in his driver seat. I grinned greeting him as he did the same driving us to a secure spot so we could smoke.

"Coulda got me a burger a drink a fry a sumn I den drove up this bitch too." Von said rolling up on his lap after parking the car.

He licked his lips patting for his lighter.

"You never told me to get you something don't be like that." I told him as I slouch back in the seat mumbling queen naija medicine that played looking out the window.

"It don't matter you post to look out riya. How shit been doe..? Aint nobody been fuckin witchu?" He asked waiting for an quick answer.

I nervously laughed. "Bryant broke up with me but other than that I been fine." I said upset of the thought but not as much.

"Fuck dat nigga that nigga a goofy who birth dey son & think oh ima name him 'Bryant' his ass a goofy don't even get in yo feelings bout dude." He shook his head as he twirled the wood letting the lighter burn it.

"It ain't that easy Von. You know that." I communicated as I threw my hair over my shoulder.

"Fuck yall break up foe anyway?" He questioned wondering.

"So basically.. he felt like I wasn't giving him any attention lately. He thought I was cheating on him because we ain't went to sleep on the phone & chilled in a week." I said explaining.

"It's summer time if heon Uber his ass to yo job. He acting like a bitch." Von said lighting the blunt while letting it sit between his lips.

I shrugged and I tapped my nails on my front screen on my phone. Wondering the same thing.

"What you been up to though still the same ole same ole?" I questioned looking up from my phone.

"Nah stuff changing to honest, I booked a booth session well Myangel did fa me so I can record more music. And get signed" He said inhaling.

I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Mhm. That's what's up. How you feeling about her. Is she like any average groupie?" I questioned impatiently.

"Hell nah she different she ain't never even had sex befo. I believe ha too. She ain't in a rush to do shit. She at her own pace and she ain't a monkey see monkey do type bitch. She her own person." He said as he got a few puffs out then passing the blunt toward me.