𝟏𝟎.

𝐌𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 •

I laughed at the messages Von was sending me of him and his friends playing around at the gym

Bae 😘

Y'all doing everything but exercising 🤣

U needa come exercise that 🍑 I would love fa u to be my trainer

Boy boo gone on wit yo frisky self

😂😂😂 you know I miss you babyyy

Yeah yeah work out and stop playin imma let yk if we doing some or not

I love you

I love you too big head

He called himself trying to get his body right being that he always was in the house snacking but to me he looked fine.

All of us girls were just here looking in each other face talking about a move today.

Bored.

"I don't know what we should do." Kaori on the couch laying on her back look at the ceiling. Her hands together on her chest.

"Tuh me either." Majesty sitting on the floor swiping through the Netflix movies.

"We have to think of something yall we just graduated to we should at least have a move everyday." Majesty confessed.

"So what you want us to be Phineas and Ferb?" I questioned.

She kissed her teeth. "I'm just saying we should be doing something." She shrugged.

"I have a bright idea!" Kaori gasped rising up with her eyes wide.

"Come on what is it?" Majesty asked.

"I think we should go skating." She said.

"Girl I skate like I got to left feet and to be honest I don't even remember the last time I skated." I remarked.

"I know I skate good but it has been a while though." Majesty exclaimed.

"Blah Blah Blah ya'll either with it or not. We can go out to eat after to." Kaori said.

"Y'all ain't turning down no food I know that for a fact!" Kaori hollered.

Majesty went to YouTube on the TV playing some twerk music.