𝟑.

𝐌𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 •

I woke up feeling myself laying on Vons lap on the couch

I woke up feeling myself laying on Vons lap on the couch. I don't even remember how things ended really to make us get to the couch but I was covered up with a cover and I was comfortable.

I looked up at him as his arm rested around me.

He was sleeping peacefully lightly snoring his head tilting side ways.

I moved his arm from around me feeling as though I was being watched.

It was Essence peaking around the corner at us. I whipped my eyes just to be sure and it definitely was her she just walked off quickly.

I rolled my eyes at this behavior cause it's early in the morning get a grip.

Getting up walking to the bathroom to use it Von gun was still in there on the sink where I left it.

I didn't want him to attempt to again so I picked it up to find somewhere else to put it for the time being.

I walked into the room where the rest of the girls were. Feeling a weird vibe soon as I stepped in.

They were talking and soon as I walked in everyone looked at me and it got quiet.

"What?" I said seeing everyone's face.

"Did you sleep with Dayvon?" Kaori asked me with her arms folded.

I curled my lip up and my nostrils flared at the question.

"You really think I slept with him Kaori?" I said shocked of her.

"Did you or did you not?" Essence blurted out.

"No I did not! And I feel like y'all tryna gang up on me. What's the problem really because it must be something that I'm missing." I said as I held my arm.

Majesty kept quiet just looking.

"Essence told us that you were laying on the couch with Von. Saying she heard groans last night after you left out the room in the middle of the night." Kaori said as she stood 5 feet from me.

"I- I told you not to say I said it!" Essence shouted mugging Kaori making Majesty shake her head.

My mouth was set a jar as I scoffed at the assumption.

"Mmhm. Well when you're being nosy and clocking my every move of course you'd think that Essence." I emphasized on her name giving her a glare as I did so.

"I just feel like if you're not- wait let me rephrase that. If any of y'all just gonna use me to get closer to my cousin leave now. It's weird and that's not being a true friend." She said out loud as everyone just looked.