𝟐.

vote.
comment.

𝐊𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭 •

a/n - she passed away in real life also

a/n - she passed away in real life also. I don't know how but she was so pretty.

"I'm nervous I don't want your sister to beat me up." I chuckled, walking beside Myangel biting on my nails to her apartment building.

Myangel laughed. "She isn't like that, I'll just make up a excuse as to why I got a knot on my big head." she said holding the ziplock bag with ice in it to her face.

"Don't lie, just keep it real. If she doesn't believe you then so be it." I shrugged.

We make it to her door and she knocked on it slightly not loud but enough for her sister Lashae to hear.

The door opens making Myangel & I to stand there like a dear in headlights.

Her sister gasped. "W- what happened to you!" She exclaimed gripping onto her examining her face. Myangel had left over blood on her dress too. I know her sister thinking the worst.

I spoke before she could. "Um More people came than we expected..." I gulped. "A guy was trying to take advantage of her so she fought him off & he ended up hitting her into her face." I said as I looked at Myangel and she looked at me.

Lashae snapped her finger then slapped her leg. "I knew I should've gave you my mace." Her sister remarked out of guilt.

"It's okay Big sis I'm fine." Myangel stated with reassurance giving a slight grin.

Lashae sighed "If you say so. Come on in here." She rubbed her shoulder moving out the way so she could walk into her home.

I began to walk off. "Kaori wait." Myangel said.

I turned on my heels looking back with no response just eyes. She ran near me giving me a tight hug. "Thank you for making sure I got home safely. Text me when you've made it home." I hug back grinning. "Okay."

"I wanna thank you too uh what was your name pretty girl I never caught it." Lashae said as she saw the two girls come apart from their hugs.

"Oh. Kaori but kk if it's hard to pronounce." I said fiddling with my bracelet.

"Okay then, Goodnight love."Lashae said. I replied "Night." then she closed her door and I began going down the steps to go back to my apartment building.

I liked that I had made a friend even though I was being a bitch in the beginning everything seemed cool so far.

I walk back inside me & my cousins house Dayvon big head self. He was cleaning up.

"I'm sorry Cuz, I didn't think it was gone be a lot of people that was gone slide. Muhfuckas' be capping sometimes." she divulged hoping for him to not be upset.