The movie

When we arrived I the drive in movie Julia was so happy she took if her shoes so did I and then we took off our jackets but that is it, well Julia took off her shirt but she was wearing a tank-top because it was mid July it was really hot, even hotter than Julia in the car. Julia and I put down the two front seats all the way back and then I lay on the passenger seat am Julia is on top of me facing the screen and my hands on her hips, she turned over on me and started to kiss me I know this keeps on happening And it may be boring to you by now but it is totally not boring we were sweaty and Julia's hair was in a messy bun but she was so sexy, still is. Julia rolled over to the back seat so did I but I lay on her this time I messed her and I ran my hands thorough her hair and she had her hands on my face and then her heft leg down mine and she was tickling my feet with her's. we moved back to the front and then since we laid both of the seats back it was kind of like a bed. She laid there and we watched the movie with her hand and her head on my muscular chest. I love her so much. The movie that we watched at the drive in movie was Marley And Me but we didn't really watch it because we were too busy making out with one another.