The more hAmmock swing

During the hammock swing Julia put her leg over mine, her head on my chest. As we swung back and fourth on the hammock we made out we kissed forever we made out on top of each other, with my hands on her hips, after the display of making out we lay on the hammock again leaning back in fourth this time her head lay on my shoulder. she is beautiful with the raiding sun hitting her eyes with her laughing it was like a scene from a romance movie. I love Julia so much. After Julia and I finished listening to the birds we made out again except I was on top this time and I was making out with Julia and I just couldn't stop but I finally did we were so gloomy after that we were laughing and then Julia turned over on her side on the hammock I laid next to her with me laying on my side hugging her close she started to giggle and then I put my hands around her and then she grabbed my hand and started to turn, she came close to me and kissed me on my lips. then she turned back over and let me be like I was with my hands over lapped her body. We fell asleep and then Julia woke me up with the prettiest kiss with her legs on the out side of both of my legs, with her hands running through my hair. After we got up and ran another lap we went over to my house and my mom was just leaving to go to the store and she trusted me and knew that I was mature. After my mom left we went to the couch ad we curled up she was on the inside and I was on the end and her arm around me and she was kissing me I turned in the tv and we started to watch the titanic, it was getting kind of boring so I left a note for my mom and we went to the park.