The next date

After I dropped Julia off I headed home which only took 2 minutes because we live in the same neighborhood. When I arrived at my house I ran inside and found my mom standing in the kitchen looking at me as I came though the doorway. I hugged my mom and unsaid thank you over and over again. My mom said that was what she would want if I were we boyfriend. I was so confused how did she find out I was just about to tell her about Julia and I. my mom had explained that of a guy goes to an Italian restaurant that you like the girl and that if Julia agreed to go than she liked you too, like + like= love. When I showered and got ready for bed I started to FaceTime Julia am we started to talk about were we go tomorrow and then I said that we could go downtown or something so that is what we decided to do. the next day I showered and I wore a button down short as usual and when I picked Julia up at her house she was wearing a bright pink and white striped dress with white heels. she looked beautiful like always. when we arrived downtown we just walked around the park and we walked over the bridge over the waterfall we headed forward an ice cream shop the next thing I knew was that we were sitting on the bench over the waterfall swinging and laughing as we put ice cream on each other's faces and liked the ice cream off of each other's faces. I had the best day if my life.