The hotel

When Julia and I arrived at the hotel it was beautiful and it was very nice my mother had really given me a test but I will pass I am mature. So Julia and I held hands and we checked in at the front desk and then the clerk gave us our room key we walked over to the elevator and pressed the button we were in the room 4z so we were the last room on the fourth floor. The elevator was taking forever so we ran up the stairs together we held hands of course walking up the stairs we took it nice and slow but what we didn't know was where Julia was walking along side me there was a crack in the stair and Julia had fallen down a couple of steps right as it happened I raced down to Julia and she said she was fine but she must have been soar because she could hardly get up but she said nothing was broken so I picked Julia up like I did on the beach and I ran her up to our room. as soon as I walked in the room I realized there was only one bed so I guess we were sleeping together in the bed Julia said that that was ok because she knew that I was mature and that I respected her. so I laid Julia on the bed and I saw a purple suitcase which was Julia's and a suitcase that was black that suitcase was mine I told Julia that her clothes were in the suit case and she told me to bring her the sweat pants and the tank top in the front pocket of her suitcase then I brought the clothes over to Julia on the bed and I tried to help Julia stand up but her foot was severely sprained and I knew she wasn't faking so I asked her if I could dress her she said that would be fine as long as I respected her which I did so I laid her out straight on the bed so then I unbuttoned her jean shorts and slid them off and then I grabbed the sweatpants and then I slid them on her over her hips and then I helped her slide off her white t- shirt than I slid on her tank top she was so beautiful then I picked her up and then I tucked her in to the bed. I walked over to the black suitcase and I saw my clothes in there I asked Julia if she would mind if I slept with my shirt off she didn't so I just put on my gray sweatpants and I crawled into the bed. we talked about how our mothers set us up to do this I guess that wanted to test us. Julia slid over to me and grabbed the remote that was on the bedside table next to me but in the process she fell on top of me. Then she kissed me and grabbed my arms and put them on her hips she told me to keep my hands where they were and then she slid up so now I was toching her sweat pants alas tic band she is so sexy. then I stopped her and said we are not going to break the rules if the test are we and she said no of course not she said it is just the drive in movie so then I grabbed her and I set her on her did and I put her two legs through mine so now my knees were on the bed blockading her legs and then I leaned down and kissed her she kissed me back and then she put the remote on the other side if the bed. Then she put her left hand on my chest and the made her right hand rub my back, then she rolled on top of me and then we were still kissing and then I put my hang on her thy when she was on top of me then the started to lift up the back part of her shirt then she came up and said "what are you doing." I just responded with "I'm just going to rub your back nothing else." Then she said "oh ok than carry on." we started to kiss again and I started to rub her back it is so sexy and tan, still kissing Julia when I moved mg hand from her thy to her back also so both of hands were touching her back she still had her shirt in then I gradually moved and touched her slim stomachs and then she laid I top of me and then kIssed and then she grabbed her suitcase and went into the bathroom when she came out she was wearing her half shirt like she was earlier and she said" just so my shirt doesn't get in the way." I replied with " oh my god you are so sexy." She giggled ad jumped on my and we started where we left off her body on mine this time not hovering and her lips touched mine again I was rubbing her side and I then I touched the side if her thys and then 1 of my hands on her warm back. she was still kissing me- kissing her back and then the hand on her thy moved to her back again because her back is really sexy. She got up and she said " Are you hot and I said"yeah I am in the same room with you than she walked into the bathroom and grabbed her suitcase and walked out then she changed into an extra bathing suit bottom so she was pretty much in under where but but I mean she was wearing a bikini a the beach this was no different. so she came over to me and layer on me and then started to kiss me and then she said "in sorry I just can't I feel like you don't want to make out with me, I feel wrong doing this do you think we shouldn't do this we are just making out right?" I though for a moment I responded with " I love you I love to make out with you." Julia replied with "well this sounds wrong but I like it when you touch my leg ..... all if my legs ?" " You want me to touch your figure all of your figure hip down like all if your figure? I will I just didn't want to get in the way if your space.?" Julia said " I love you so yeah I do want you to rich my butt but, if you don't want to that is fine, I love you babe. " Of course I want to touch from your waist down, so since you are in your bikini bottoms you are not naked so we are defiantly not breaking the rules, so you wanna get to it?" Julia replied with " of course I want you to make out with me." I laid down on the bed and then Julia came up to me and she put her lips on mine and she was diagonal from me then she stepped out of the bed and she dragged me to the middle if the bed and then she kissed me when we were upside down from one one another and then she moved my arms to her hips and she said " I'll ...... let ....... you.......take .........it ........from .......there." So I did and she spun around and she was now kissing me normal with her lags on the outside of mine but they were still really close and then she later on top of me and then I put my hands in her hips and moved them down a couple if inched and they ended up where she wanted them then after that she started to kiss my forehead and my lips back and fourth and then I started to kiss her cheek wile she was kissing my forehead. the next thing I knew I was in top if her and she was kissing me back and she was rubbing my back,( we were still dressed no rules were broken) and then she put her hands around my neck like you would do at prom than her hands were on the side of my face and running on through my hair then I pulled her back over on me and then I was touching her below her hips and I was rubbing her back too she is so hot. I started to kiss her neck while she started to kid my forehead and then we looked at one another and then we both laid on our side of the bed and then I grabbed the remote and the only show that can up was the TNT show and castle was on it but then Julia turned her head in my cheats and she laid vertical and then we both started to kiss on another at the same time and I rested my hand on her bikini bottoms and then I put my hand on her back and then I was running it and I accidentally touched her bra and then she took the sleeves of her crop top and pulled her arms out still letting the neck hold of her shirt hang so we wouldn't break any rules and then she if started to rub all if he back and down her legs ; we are still dressed) then I kissed her on her neck and then I look at her than she lays her head on my chest as I still rub her sexy back and then I rub her thys and then she lays on her side of the bed and then she Lies on her side and I scoot over to her and put her body against mine, with my arm now around her sexy, slim body.