5: 🍸Party pt 1🍸

"Tae, You just have to guide him . I've already selected few things you just have to do the rest ." Jin, who was in a video call with Taehyung , said pulling his best puppy eyes.

"But hyung ...."

"No buts Tae. You can do it and moreover he is a really good person."

"OK fine I'll do it . But you don't overwork yourself. Come back soon okay ?"

"Okay I'll. And I'll give you his number contact with him when you're free."

"Fine Bye hyung. "

"Bye "

"Damn I don't even know anything about wedding things . That guy better be good in this or hyung gonna disown me ."

"Dada!!" Ari's high pitched voice soon brought him back to the present .

"Hey princess!! how's school ?"

"Boring . But dada I met kookie today he said he will definitely give you cookies when you two will meet."

"Really . Then I'll meet him soon ."

"Tae you wouldn't believe how cute this guy is " jimin said right after entering the room.

"Really jimin !! First Ari and now you . And also you have a boyfriend for God's sake. "

"Well you are saying this cause you never met him . And trust me when you will met him you will be head over heels for him " jimin said with a confident smile.

"Yeah I bet" Taehyung snorted.

"By the way Tae , are you gonna attend yoona's birthday party?"

"Hmm I don't have any second option. I have to go for the sake of the project atleast ."

"I see . But be careful you know how dangerous the lady is ."

"I know chim don't worry I will try my best to stay away from her."

"Yeah so are you going alone or ...."

"No obviously I'm gonna go alone ." Taehyung cut him off.

"But this will give her more excuse to stick to you." Jimin said.

"Whatever" he shrugged it off.

After going home and putting Ara in bed he checked his phone and saw Jin sent him the event planner's number. So he decided to message the other .

You
Hi this is Kim Taehyung. My brother Seok-Jin gave me your number since I'll be the one to work with you from now onwards.

After sending the message he started worrying if it was enough or he should say anything else .Jimin can be a good help in this matters. He checked the time, almost 11PM. Jimin must me sleeping now . The reply came 10 minutes later .

Event Planner
Hellow Taehyung shi . I'm jeon Jungkook .
Jin hyung told me about you . I'm looking forward to work with you.

'I'm not' Taehyung sighed

You
Alright then . When can I meet you to discuss about the wedding

Jeon
How about the day after tomorrow (Wednesday) I have a party to plan tomorrow.

You
Fine then. I'll let you know the place and time later. Goodnight

Jeon
Good Night Taehyung-shi.