29: 🩸Vengeance🩸

"What do you mean by You had to do that ." Taehyung asked in the phone while pacing back and forth in the bedroom .

"Tae calm down, I'll tell you everything once you return but ....."

"Jimin tell me now" Taehyung commanded in his deep voice .

"Give me the phone" Jungkook said before snatching it from the older who is visibly tensed from all the new informations .

"Jungkook no...." was heard before Jungkook voiced was heared in the call .

"Hey! Jimin hyung it's me " Jungkook said eyeing the older .

"Kookie , tell him it's all fine here . I don't want to tell any details now because I know then he will be more worried.  Please do something and calm him down ." Jimin's worried voice was heard .

"I'll try , don't worry . Also Don't think Tae don't trust you or Jin hyung.  He is just worried.  You know him ." Jungkook said eyes following the older male who is still pacing infront him continuously.

"I know kook . Don't worry . "

"Thank you also we are returning soon " he said looking at the older who stopped pacing and looked at him instead.

"Yes okay ....." With few more words Jungkook cut the call .

"Why did you said that ?" Taehyung asked immediately.

"Cause I know you're not going to calm down unless you're there physically present.  I know tae, how much this company means to you .." Jungkook said while softly dragging the older to the bed.

"But what about you ?" Taehyung asked hesitantly.

"I'm completely okay with it . Now  we are engaged Tae.  We have the rest of the life to enjoy but now it's not the time . Let's go back to seoul. Everything will be fine" He concluded with a assuring smile .

"Thanks for understanding. I love you" Taehyung said before engulfing the younger in a comforting hug . Nuzzling in his neck seeking for warmth .

"I love you too" came the instant reply .
.
.
.
.
The next day they were all ready to fly back to seoul in a private jet arranged just for them . Ari was a bit upset to leave this soon but agreed when Jungkook promised they will come here again .

Looking out of the window Taehyung heaved out a sigh thinking about what comes next . His over-thinking was interupted when the younger placed his small hands on top of his long one .

"Everything is fine stop worrying." He assured.

*Sigh* "Do you think she is planning something big ?" Taehyung asked in a whisper .

"Even if she is, I'm sure everything will be fine . Jimin and Jin hyung is also there . Don't worry ." Jungkook said getting a nod in return .

"What about your dad ? You okay with that ? "

"Tae I don't have any problem with that as long as it's okay with you ." Jungkook assured.

"Hmm" Taehyung hummed squishing their inter-locked hands .

The whole journey Taehyung was restless. His gut is twisting in displeasure. Feels like something bad is about to happen. He tried to sleep a bit when both the younger was in slumber but words from past were crowding his mind making him breathless .

"You can't keep her forever. "

"Your company will crumble down one day ."

"You're pathetic. "

"No no no stop stop!" he cried out using his hands to block his ears as if it could stop the voice inside his head .