7 : 😳 Meeting 😳

Jungkook wake up pretty early the next day since Mr Kim messaged him to meet at the Cafe near his office at 8 in the morning?

"Seriously who arrange a meeting at 8 in the morning!!" he ramble to himself grumphily regarding the fact that he was planning to sleep a bit more after yesterday's hectic night .

But he doesn't have time to ramble more as Mr Kim Taehyung's message was like this -

The meeting we decided to have let's meet in the cookie Cafe at sharp 8 AM. Hope you will be there in time .

So he finished his morning routine changed his clothes to a more professional one . And left the apartment with his car keys and wallet.

He reached the mentioned Cafe 5 minutes before 8 . He opened his car door stepping outside filling his lungs with fresh morning air with a small smile totally oblivious of a certain someone's gaze from inside the Cafe . He happily hopped to the Cafe door when realization hit him

"Wait I don't know how he looks . Ohh my God now how am I supposed to recognize him ?"

He groaned cursing himself in his mind . Nevertheless he stepped inside, to his luck there weren't a lots of people sitting in the table most of the customers were either office worker or student trying to grab a cup of coffee quickly before the day starts.

He looked around and saw a handsome men in his late twenties in a suit scrolling through his phone . 'That's probably him' he thought and placed a quick order of banana milk before approaching the male.

"Umm sorry but is this Kim Taehyung. "

"Yes you must be Jeon Jungkook . Have a seat" he said , staring at the boy.

"Okay so first thing first I don't know anything about wedding arrangements. So don't expect some surprising advice from me." Taehyung said bluntly looking at the cute (and familiar?) boy .

"Umm okay" Jungkook replied slightly taken aback by the confession.

"Good now what we're going to discuss about. "

"Okay so...." and they started the discussion well mostly Jungkook describing everything and Taehyung staring at his face intently sometimes giving some thoughts .

"So Mr Kim I think that's all for now . I'll text you the details of this items and also the time of our next meeting." Jungkook said after a long discussion.

"Sure thing Mr Jeon. I'll ... By the way by any chance you were there in yoona's party yesterday "

"Uhhh you mean Ms Lee yoona . Yes I was there , actually I was the one who planned the party" he said looking down suddenly feeling self conscious

"Hmm Nice arrangement." Taehyung said and left leaving a slightly blushing bunny.

"Th..thank y..you". he stuttered but when he looked up the addressed person already left.

He sipped his banana milk and decided to enjoy some time staring at the now busy road .

.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung opened his office door being deep in his thoughts. He went to his desk placing his bag there and sat on his chair completely ignoring the files and drowning in his thoughts

'He looks familiar. He was in the party . Is there any chance he is the same boy from yesterday. He has the same button nose , pink lips and those doe eyes were also the same' he was soon brought back to reality by none other than Park Jimin or a very amusing Jimin who had been watching The Kim Taehyung zoning out while smiling for God knows how long .

"Am I seeing the right thing ?"

"Jimin what do you want now" Taehyung said focusing on the files .

"I'm saying what's on your mind and why are smiling like a creep ?"

"I'm not smiling like a creep ."

"Oh really!! whatever you say Mr. By the way you had a meeting with the event planner this morning. How was that."

"Good he seems like a experienced one"

"What's his name tho ?" Jimin interrogated further .

"Jungkook, Jeon jungkook" Taehyung replied while checking some emails .

'Wait Jungkook as in kookie . He met him Oh my God.' Jimin thought squealing like a teenage girl.

"What ?" Taehyung deadpanned .

"Nothing. How was the meeting ? Did you like him ? He is cute right .

"What wrong with you? you didn't even met him yet."

'Oh trust me I did' he thought "Oh I was just asking ?" Jimin said gulping infront of Taehyung's suspicious gaze.

"What!!! Don't look at me like that. Umm here take this file it has all the details you asked in the meeting yesterday."

Jimin said placing the file in the table and running away from the suspicious tiger.

"What's with him. Anyways he is always like that." Taehyung shook his head focusing back in his work.

That night Taehyung found himself checking Jungkook's social media account and staring at a particular photo where he was standing among two girl (whom Taehyung recognized as Lisa and Jisoo) wearing a red shirt with tight leather pants.

"JK as in Jungkook. I see." He said to himself.

Taehyung was sure he felt something the moment he locked his eyes with Jungkook or the moment when they danced together . And now that he is looking at these pictures , the same feeling is making his heart warm and his mind restless with possibilities.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"No I can't let the history repeat. I won't "

-------------------💗------------------
A/N —

Why do you think Taehyung said that 🤔🤔
Let me know in the comment.