Where?

A/N: So here is the next chapter, it was somehow shorter than the last one, but I think you'll like it- I just really wanted this ending. Thank you to everyone who's been following this story and voting and commenting- there's too many people to thank separately now, but please continue to follow the story! Thanks! R&R!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Red had been missing for a week. Green searched high and low for his boyfriend, not seeing a single lock of his jet black hair. Green had travelled up to the mountain, but found no sign of Red. His presence, though it had been faint, was everywhere in the house. Where ever Green looked, he saw Red, in the kitchen- getting a haircut or feeding the Pokemon, in the living room- watching their old favorite childhood TV show with a bright smile on his face or even the most recent development of Red straddling him. Green could still remember the soft feel of Red's lips against his own and how cute he looked as he blushed from the tips of his ears down to his neck. Oh how badly Green had wanted to follow the blush, just to see where it ended. Green missed the red-eyed boy deeply, worry filled him every day that passes as he waited for him to come home. Every morning Green would wake up feeling cold and empty without Red in his arms. He had only been here a few days, yet Green felt lonely without the boy here, though he had been alone most of his life. Red awakened that feeling in Green of wanting someone to share his life with.

He had called Blue again and cancelled his plans with her and Akane that Friday, too worried to even bother trying to have fun. Blue said she understood, but when Green pressed for information on Red, she hung-up on him. Why is it that no one would tell him where Red was? They all knew- other than his mom apparently, she didn't even know he was down the mountain- yet no one told Green of his whereabouts. Gold's and Silver's phones have been switched off for the last four days, each time Green called, he only got their voicemail. Yellow would simply answer with a sorry- much better than Blue's "sod off and stop calling me every 5 seconds. Arceus!" Finally, on the third day of waiting for news, Green threw his phone in a fit of rage at the wall across from him when Blue hung up on him for the uptienth time. Only when he had hear a resounding crack, and the wall had no damage, did he panic and rush to his last possible connection to Red. The mobile device now had a cracked screen- but thank Arceus it still worked! Since then Green tried to carefully handle his phone while he was waiting to get a replacement, same number in case Red called of course. The rest of the days passed by in a blur with no sign of the boy that held Green's heart.

Green sat on the sofa, another day of beating defeated by easy trainers, starring at the door, waiting for Red. His phone rang and Green eagerly jumped for it and had to blink a few times to make sure he really was seeing what was on his screen. Red. Green quickly answered the call- cutting his finger on the screen, " Shi-! Red-?!"

"Red's in trouble!" A female voice, unknown to Green, frantically spoke through the speaker, causing him to quickly pull his bleeding finger out of his mouth and listen closely. "Gold and Silver went after him, but they said to give them three days and it's been four with no contact from them! Please! Red said I could trust you so... please...."

Green only spoke one word, "where?"

"Kalos."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Hope ya'll likes this last chapter! Please comment and vote! Sayanora~