A lying Witch and a Warden part 1.

In a grotto filled with darkness. We see a brave green-haired witch facing down a giant monstrous purple snake. Yes, this battle was between AZURA! The good witch against the fearsome GILDERSNAKE!

Gildersnake: FOOLISH CHILD! I COULD SWALLOW YOU WHOLE!!! *Roars at Azura*

Azura: Do not underestimate me Gildersnake. For I am the good witch Azura. Warrior of Peace.

An awkward silence befell the room until...

Azura: *Using her staff as an RPG* NOW EAT THIS SUCKA!

Azura used her most mighty spell! "ROCKET FIRE IN THE HOUSE!™"  Which defeated the giant beast with her awesome powers!

Gildersnake: *Falling to his demise* Oh no! My one weakness...DYING!

???: Aaaaaand scene!

???: You mean the end right?

???: Oh yeah sorry. The End!

Well, that little story was nice. But let's go to those individuals that actually told this magical tale. Namely, Luz and Y/n...who for some reason were sitting in the principal's office with who seemed to be Luz's mom...Also Y/n is holding a snake....a live one.

a live one

Ms.Noceda: The end of what?

Luz: Our book report!

Y/n: We totally smashed it right?

Principal Hal: Your book report is exactly WHY you two are here!

Y/n: ... To get an award?

Principal Hal: No! Because of that *points to the hallway*

The hallway was filled with screaming kids running for their lives because snakes were chasing them.

Luz: Oh, so that's where the backup snakes were.

Y/n: Sorry, some kinda snuck into my hair when we first got them.

Ms.Noceda: And what were you two gonna do with this?

Y/n and Luz: *sad faces* That was for the act 3 closer

Ms.Noceda: *walking over to Luz* Mija, I love your and Y/n's creativity, but it's gotten out of hand. Remember why you were in the principal's office the last three times?