(Y/n) Info and new character

⚠️WARNING⛔️: this store will contain sensitive topics such as depressing, suicide thoughts, self harm, fat/body shaming and emotional and physical bullying (if you suffer any of these please seek help or talk to someone or me if you want to) as will as sexism and misogyny

Let's begin.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

(Y/n) (L/n)

Age: 17
Height: 5'1

Hair: long or short (h/c) big (e/c) eyes with glasses on.

School outfit (in night raven) : the school uniform but with a skirt and Leggins.

Normally outfit:" either pants or skirts (whenever you feel confident) and long sleeved shirts or hoodies and sometimes dresses.

Favourite food: (f/f), ice cream and strawberry shortcakes and (surprisingly) Lilia's cooking.
Least favourite food: vegetables.

Hobby's: singing, dancing, playing music, drawing and baking.

Personality: very kind and understanding doesn't think twice before helping someone shy at first but gets more confident when you get to know her, A bit impatient and gets annoyed easily quiet most of the time but will speak up when she has to doesn't take shit from no one and will stand up for herself and her friends.

Warning: do NOT make her angry you will regret it she may be patient with you and ignores it for a while but don't think you can continue Pressing on her buttons)

Now the new characters that are going to join the harem those are my OC the drawing are by me if you want to use one for your book do tell me first and Credit me or my followers will tell if someone is stealing from me.

{ hey fish-bait~ you look delicious as usual~}

tanjiro leesh
タンジロリーシュ

Birthday: January 6
(Capricorn)

Age:17

Height: 191 / 6'3.2

Dominant Hand: left

Homeland: Coral Sea

School uniform: messy like Floyd but he has the Jacket wrapped around his waist. Cut in the back for his fin and sandals for shoes.

Personality: kinda like Floyd but less about the squeezing. Wild and energetic loves hanging out with his cousins Floyd and Jade and tormenting Azul (Azul is scared of him because one's when they were little Tanjiro bit one of his tentacles)

Favourite food: shrimp
Dislike: Sea grapes

Nickname for (y/n): Fishbait.