🥀Alice in wonderland 🥀 (syndrome )

"" = talking
'' = thinking
[] = an action
[NAME]POVE

[Knock, knock..]
.
.
.
.
[Knock, knock, knock]
.
.
.
.
[knockknockknockknockknock!!!]

I groan covering my head with the blanket trying to block the sound and sleep until I feel grim lazily shake me.

"Munyaa... Hey, you. Sounds like we have a late night visitor" he mumbled half asleep I huffed and threw the covers off and got up.

I really don't wanna get up specially this late but I know I'll regret it if I don't, I'm in one of my favourite games and I wanna see all the moments with my own eyes.

I rubbed my eyes getting the sand off and grabbed my glasses then stood up and had grim jump onto my arms he laid there while I slowly walked towards the door, right before I put my hand on the handle I stopped noticing the door was slightly open.

' that's weird. I remember closing the door before going to bed ' I thought then pushed the door open and walked out and saw yuu standing right outside my door with his back towards me.

"Yuu? Did the knocking also wake you up?" I said watching him jump and turn to me startled he looked Surprised and frightened at seeing me until he took a deep breath to calmed down.

"Y-yeah I was gonna go check who it is" he said and noticed he looked nervous he won't look at me but looking to the side, weird.

"Oh. Me and grim were going to check too, let's go together" I said he hesitantly nodded still not looking at me then turned around and started walking with me right behind him.

'Okay? He's acting kinda weird, he looks like I just caught him right handed and can't bear to look at me' my thoughts were cut off by the knocking again we already reached downstairs and yuu went straight to the door.

"Who will come over this late?" Whispered yuu sounding a bit agitated "who is it?" He said louder this time.

"It's me Ace, let me in" yuu looked shocked and confused as to why Ace was here so late, he turns his head to me and grim who looked equally surprised at Ace's a sudden visit, I Motion for him to open the door and he does, twisting the handle and slowly pulling it.

"Ace? What're you doing this late...Gehgeh! You have a collar!!" Grim eyes widen when the door fully opens and stood Ace looking hella furious with the famous heart shape collar on his neck I immediately covered my mouth and turn my head away trying to hold in my laughter.

" I am never going back to heartslabyul. Starting today I'm joining your dorm!" Yuu and grim looked taken back and let out a sound of shock while I burst out laughing.

YuuPOV

After a few minutes trying to process what Ace just said and y/n finally calming down from her fit of laughter we moved to the lounge room.

I watched as Ace drops onto the couch and crosses his arms looking mad
Y/n sat next to him and began touching around the collar trying to find a way to get it off, tho she looked the least bit confused about the collar unlike us her eyes slightly shined with excitement with a big smile examining the collar I couldn't help but smile a little finding it adorable.

Tho I think Ace is uncomfortable with how she's grabbing his face and moving it to get a closer look, his cheeks are flushed but he still maintain that scowl.