🥀Alice in wanderland🥀 (syndrome)

Cater cater cater cater cater

"" = talking
'' = thinking
[] = an action
[NAME]POVE

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The fuck?
.
Where the hell am I?

I open my eyes seeing nothing but the dark.

The hell!?

I slowly get up or tried to get up I don't how to explain this feeling but it feels like I'm floating but also like I'm drunk.

Suddenly I hear a Echo of a laughter a crazy one in fact slowly this laughter got closer until a strong light comes out of no where making me close my eyes as it engulfed me.

I didn't open them for a minute before hearing the laugh again but this time it was more clear and right in front of me I slowly open my eyes staring down I see I'm sitting at a fancy table with tea and a bunch of sweets I look up and my eyes widen.

In front of me is the queen of hearts laughing her ass off  still shaking I look around me seeing I'm in some sort of a fancy rich room like the one you'll see in Fantasy movies I look down at myself and notice the change out of my pjs I was in what looks like a red victorian ball gown.

The fuck is going on!!!?

"Oh darling! You always know how to make me laugh! Tea times with you are just the best " My thoughts were cut off  by the queen grinning at me and pouring more tea in my cup before yelling for the twins to entertain us more.

"What do you say about game of croquette after?" She asks enthusiastically and I feel my head nods slowly her smile widens and she pushes more sweets onto my plate.

Then everything turned black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[GASP]

I shot up awake breathing heavily staring at my lap I can hear my heart beating fast and my whole body sweating, what the heck was that dream? Why was I sitting with the queen like we're good friends.

"It probably doesn't mean anything it's just a dream as long as I don't get yuu's dreams then it shouldn't matter right?" I whisper to myself trying to get my breathing under control my attention changes when the door opens slightly and grim pokes his head in.

"Hey you're still in bed!? Come on come on I can't be late for my first day as a official student!!" Grim runs jumping up my bad and up and down before he noticed my expression "what's wrong with you? You look like you've seen a nightmares" he asked I pat him once and put on my glasses.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine what time is it anyway? And is everyone awake?" I ask checking my phone for the time but remembered that it was dead.

"Yup yuu and ace are already up and deuce is here as well now enough yapping we need to go already!" He bites the end of my pants and pulls it pulling my foot out of bed I groan still tired but got up anyway grim left the room so I can get ready.

I quickly cleaned myself in the bathroom and suffer the second day without a toothbrush I really need to ask Crowley for self cleaning products "I don't even have a uniform how am I gonna go in just a hoodie and sweatpants?" I groan already over this, looking over the I notice some shimmering floating around it Iwalk towards the closet as if the gods had heard me I open the closet I find the school uniform clean and hanged up as well as gym clothes and a lab coat with more shimmering around them indicating that they were placed here by magic. I notice a piece of paper in the front pocket, I take it out and read it.