Chapter 2: is this Wattpad?

(As I'm writing this I got no internet on me so the chapter is written off of what I remember)
______________________________________________

Y/nPOV

I flattered open my eyes meeting nothing but darkness I sat up panicking looking around but every turn I'm met with nothing.

"Where the heck did these horses take me!?" Am I actually dead? No it can't be. I'm to young, yes I've joked about dying and wanting to die but I didn't actually meant it. I felt wet flooring under me making me think that I probably somehow drowned in the river and me running and getting on the carriage was just my soul going into the afterlife.

I looked down my eyes started to water and a tear slowly slide down my cheek to my chin and dropped into the water I stayed in this silence only the sound of my hiccups and tear drops are the only sound echoing through this dark abyss.

Until sometime shined in front of me I looked up seeing the tiniest bit of light until this tiny light started to grow bigger and brighter I shielded my eyes and waited until the light died down I peeked over my arm to see a floating mirror with green flames around it.

{Ah~ My dear beloved}

I slightly flinched back surprised by the sudden voice coming from it but also at how familiar it is.

{A lovely and noble flower of evil~}
{Truly you are the most beautiful of all}

'I would'v blushed at the compliment but Why does this speech sound familiar with the voice' I thought getting up staring at the mirror that had no reflection.

{Mirror mirror on the wall. Who's the...}

" Fairest of them all" I whispered out my eyes widen at the sudden realisation. It can't be, right? This quote is famous and used a lot but there's only one place I remember it from other than the Disney movie.

{Those who are guided by the dark mirror ....}
       {As long as your heart desires it...}
{Take the hand that appears in the mirror}

Suddenly a hand emerged from the mirror open in front of me waiting for me to touch it I hesitated staring down at the hand. I don't know if this real, it's so similar to the opening of twisted wonderland.

Maybe this is a way put for me to feel better about my death. But maybe I'll actually go to twisted wonderland like those stories in Wattpad.

I slowly lifted my hand up and put it on the palm of the mysterious hand and it gently closes around mine the thumb crosses the back of my hand softly as it gently started to pull me in

{For me, For them...for you}
  {We are all running out of time }
{No matter what }
.
.
.
.
{Never let go of my hand}

I closed my eyes as the light surrounded me and got pulled further in the mirror.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When I opened them again I was greeted again by darkness and bit of tightness around me I brought my hand up to touch a solid object in front of me running my hand up and down then tapped it sounding like wood.