Chapter 4: Ace you a Bitch

[NAME]POV

It's finally morning the Sun is rising brighten up the world and waking up everyone my eyes twitched before I opened them slightly glaring at the window even with the wood planks blocking them the sun always finds a way in to hurt me I groan and turn the other way pulling the blankets up to my face blocking all sorts of light.

I tried to fall back asleep until I heard the bedroom door open softly and soft footsteps almost trying to be quiet as possible coming closer to me then a hand was put on my shoulder and shook it gently.

" [name], [name]. Come one it's time to wake up" I recognised the voice of yuu and pulled the blanket down just for my eyes to be out and looked up at Yuu already dressed smiling softly at me I almost teared up at how pretty he looked with the sun shining the side of his face.

I slowly removed the covers and got up stretching my arms before grabbing my glasses and putting them on I looked to the side at grim who is still sleeping and I reached my hand out and softly patted his fur hearing purr in his sleeping seeming to enjoy the Touch.

" checking if it's still real or a dream huh?" Yuu asked sitting down at the end of the bed "I did the same when I woke I hoped it was just a dream and I'll be back at my home but...nothing in here is a dream" he sighed rubbing the back of his neck.

" did you hope I was fake too?" I said with a teasing smile I saw his eyes widen and he quickly aborted my eyes.

"N-no! That's now what I meant, I-I sure hoped you weren't a dream- that doesn't mean having you in my dreams will be bad!  I'm sure you feel great in there- No that's not what I meant that sounds weird. Not that you're weird I meant-ughhh" he stops talking and groans covering his face. I couldn't help but laugh and reach my hand and grab his pulling it away seeing his blushed cheeks.

"You're so cute yuu I swear" I said laughing his cheeks got even red and he Quickly stands up pulling his hand back.

"I-I'll let you get ready then. there's still water running in here surprisingly, I'll leave grim to you and I'll be downstairs looking if the Kitchen has anything for us eat that is probably not expired or rotten" he says fixing his tie and speed walks to the door Still not mentating eye contact.

"I did see some apple trees outside yesterday" yuu stops walking for a second and turns his to me and smiles softly and nods before walking out and closing the door. I think I made  him a bit uncomfortable with the teasing but I couldn't help it I love teasing people but I know when to stop.

I throw the covers off and got up I didn't bother to wake up grim since I wanted the ghosts to do their thing.

I walked out the room putting on my glasses and went looking for the bathroom unfortunately there isn't any toothpaste so I have to deal with a stinky breath today and have nothing to wear but what I have on but that's fine I just gotta wait until tonight and I'll have the school uniform hopefully with my size.

I finished my Business washed my face and did my best with my hair without a comb, I then walked back to my room but as I got closer I heard commotions inside of grim probably the ghosts scaring him awake but he didn't sound scared.

I opened the door expecting to see scared and angry grim because the ghosts woke him but didn't expect grim Chasing the ghosts around the room trying to hit them with his fire while yelling.