First things first

Now, now. Before we start this story...

There are things about this story you need to know before you read this book because I don't want you looking like a idiot in the comments because you didn't read this part.

So read all off this without skipping.

also imagine the characters as whoever you wish.

——————
🖤
——————

Always have to add this cuz sometimes people forget about basic manners and respect 🙄

1. All the characters in my book that are involved in any romantic or sexual relationship are adults.

(I don't really mind what your age is, just don't put your age out here and expose yourself because you're about to read a 18+ book💀)

(I'll put warnings up though!)

2. BOOK CHARACTERS ARE NOT DUPLICATES OF THEIR AUTHORS!

3. This book contains extremely graphic and sexual content, harsh language, however it is a healthy relationship cuz we love those.

3. As the loml, Harry Styles always says... TPWK. Treat people with kindness, in the comments. Any kind of comment that comes across sexist, racist, homophobic or offensive to somebody in any way or someone's religion will be deleted, reported and I will block you.

But before that I will personally drag your ass!

4. If I make a mistake while writing or some punctuation or grammar is off (which I'm sure it will be) do not hesitate to correct me, so that when I go back to edit this book one day in the future, I will know what to mainly edit and it'll help me a lot, so thanks!

5. This book is not (will not) be absolutely chefs kiss! I'm aware. I will try to improve of course, I just want you all to support and love me like you always have done and call me out if there is something wrong with the book or if there is misinformation so I can change it and correct it.

6. There will be people of colour and LGBTQ+ characters and people of different religions and a poly relationship so be respectful, especially since i'm part of all off them (except a poly relationship, sad)
For anyone who does not agree to this, go read rule number 3 again.

7. DONT COPY MY WORK!

Thank you for giving my book a chance.
I hope you enjoy.

——————
🖤
——————

This story contains...

- MATURE CONTENT 18+ :)

- HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS!! :)

- DOMINANCE (only in bed 😏)

- A WHOLE LOT OF FLIRTING :)

- STRONG LANGUAGE

- EROTICA 😏

- POSSESSIVENESS (jealousy trope)

- MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES

- A POLY RELATIONSHIP (not between the main characters)

-MIGHT ADD A THREESOME IF I FEEL LIKE IT

-LGBTQ+ CHARACTERS

-ONE BED TROPE (hehehe)

——————
🖤
——————

There is no form of rape or physical abuse.

——————
🖤
——————

If you read that, THANK YOU❤️

If you didn't well... it's your fault if you say something in the comments that is foolish cuz I warned ya🤷🏻‍♀️

NOW STARTS THE STORY OF

CASSIUS + ATHENA!

ship names anyone?

WELCOME!🖤