Chapter VI

double update!!

smut in this chapter lol, begins and ends at ⚠️

"i'm starving, darling.
let me put my lips to something,
let me wrap my teeth around the world."

"So that's what happened in our date

"So that's what happened in our date." I stared, wrapping my arms around my legs.

"He bought you £1500 worth of books?" Carina stated, eyes widening.

"Yes."

"You guys kissed." Evelyn then spoke right after.

"Yes."

"Honestly I can't blame you. If someone bought me that many books, I'd marry them." Carina sighed.

"Oh. Next time we see Naveen I'll be sure to tell him." Evie declared, a sneaky grin on her face.

"Oh stop it." She lay her face in her hands, in an attempt to cover her growing blush. Her long dark red nails tapping against her cheekbones. "You can't chat, considering your undeniable chemistry with Mr Billionaire."

"What?" Evie quickly swallowed the pizza was she munching on and then gulped down some Pepsi.

"Oh yeah. Mr Alvarez." I agreed, looking at Evie with a smirk.

"Please, I wouldn't touch that man with a 7 inch pole."  She rolled her eyes at us.

"Yeah, but you'd touch a different pole. Preferably one on his body." Rina laughed and so did I.

"Yeah, that is a rather specific number Evie, have something to tell us?" I questioned and Rina snorted into her hand trying to control her laugh while I laughed louder.

"Bitches the both of you." Evelyn rolled her eyes and then ended up laughing with us. "Okay stop trying to change the subject the both of you. This is about you Thena, tell us what happened next."

I blushed. "Ohhh." Carina smirked. "They definitely fucked." I blushed harder.

Rina and Evie squealed. "You guys did! Oh my God." Evelyn screamed covering her mouth.