~Chapter IV~

guess who's back? back again?

your mum.

sorry, okie here's a new chapter :)

also i changed 2 names, check the character aesthetics <3

"I dreamt about you nearly,
every night this week."
-do i wanna know?,
artic monkeys

His words, his cruel yet beautiful words spun around in my head like a spider carving it's web

There was something about him, something about Mr Cassius Di Stefano that made me so infatuated with him that I could not possibly go a second without the thought of him.

Especially after our date and the aftermath of it, of his skin gliding against mine so softly, so sensually. I most certainly could not stop thinking about him.

That was a problem, never in my life had I been so lost in thought about a... man. Sure, I had many flings before with boys when I was a teenager and then a few silly mistakes with those scrawny rats in nightclubs however, never with a man. A true man like him.

Who knew how to play with my body as if it were a puppet attached to the strings on his fingers. And then his words, the way he spoke called for everyone's attention, like Peter the piper playing his flute.

Perhaps the reason I had never been with a man like him before is because men like him are simply scarse. Invisible to the naked eye. Or maybe it was because I was too career-oriented from the moment I built my career from the ground upwards. No longer caring about the pleasures of life.

But now he's in my life, and I suddenly don't know what to do. I cannot think of anything but him, even though I have only met him a number of times.

No one has ever made me feel this way before and I want him, to be mine. Yet, I fear that—

A knock resounded on my office door, crashing into my train of thoughts. "Come in." I called out and Evelyn opened the door, a deep frown on her face.

"Mr Alejandro Alvarez is here." Despite, her obviously... hatred? For Mr Alvarez, Evelyn remained as professional as she possibly could.