Chapter V

so i'm back omg!

i'm turning this book into a series hehe :)

"as long as you remember that you're mine."
-roses,
lana del rey

"By the way, I'm taking this as a date darling

"By the way, I'm taking this as a date darling."

"Well, that's a good thing because so am I." I answered and he smiled, that beautiful smile of his, and pulled me closer to the warmth of his body. "Oh and I hope you know I have a lot of expectations on this date."

"Well then, I hope to exceed them all." He stated and led us to his car where he opened the car door for me and closed it after I got in. Jogging to the driver's side and sat in.

His blazer strained against his muscles as he placed his right hand on the wheel and the left hand on his gear. He began reversing the car out of his parking spot.

Why I found him reversing and driving with one hand so hot, I will never know.

A strand from his small ponytail fell forward and I instinctively reached forward to place it back, a small smile appeared on his face. I smiled back.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"Oh no, you are not finding out the places we are going." He replied back, the smile still upon his face.

"Places?" My eyebrows raised. "Oh wow Mr Stefano, you are really raising my expectations on the very first date."

"Well, it's first of many." His smile widened as he quickly glanced at me. "I intend to tick off all your expectations and more."

The smile on my face was infectious, for never had I ever met a man who was willing to exceed my expectations.

"Let me guess in the meantime where we're going then." I tapped my long nails on my legs. "Oh right, you're going to take me to your secret hideout and murder me in cold blood aren't you?"

He let out an exasperated gasp. "How do you know?"

"Call me akinator." I shrugged.

"Well, you're correct. Why do you think I have such good murder writing skills?" He raised his eyebrow, glancing at me.