~Chapter II~

kinda late at posting this sorry, went shopping and then forgot cuz i was talking to my man who's not actually my man but is still my man and is now my "husband"

and that's the tea 💃🏻

"It's you.
It's you.
It's all for you.
Everything I do."
- video games,
lana del rey

Once we all got into our matching blue shark onesies

Once we all got into our matching blue shark onesies. We opened up the book, snacks scattered around us as we lay in the blanket fort we had prepared.

We all came in our separate cars to Evelyn's house. Naveen, the strange guy at the bakery, was dropped off elsewhere by Carina in her car before she came over here.

"Okay guys, lets start." Evelyn took a deep breath and we all flicked open the book...

For, the most beautiful woman I met in a library, who hated my books for their sad endings. Here's your happy ending.

Wait? That sounds familiar.

-

"Let's go home."

"I'm done." Evelyn stated putting the book down.

"Me too." Carina smiled.

I closed my book and put it in-front of me and exhaled. "Oh my god. I'm so happy." I squealed. Kicking my feet in the air.

"I know. I loved it." Carina did the exact same, her hands on her face, squeezing her cheeks together.

"I love that book so much. I need to re-read it." The smile on Evelyn's face while saying that seemed like it was going to rip her face apart but she carried on smiling.

I felt the same way.

"Oh but wait. We haven't seen what he looks like yet." Carina stated and quickly started to look at the very end of the book. So did Evelyn and I.