Prologue

The sun shined through the window of Riley's room creating a disco ball effect. The world was awake, however Riley wasn't. 

A kick and the door flew open, Riley jolted up in bed and looked to the door. She saw her six-year old sister Bella standing at the door. "What do you want?" Riley groaned, rubbing her eyes. 

"You're gonna be on TV! Remember?" She said while staring at her Barbie doll. Riley instantly remembered that she and her mom had auditioned for a show called My Kid Can Dance.

She rushed to her parent's room and jumped onto their bed. "Mom today's the day!" She screamed excitedly. 

Riley rushed to the living room and started stretching her legs and working on her feet. Her mom later joined her with a cup of coffee in her hand. 

Later in the day, Riley would be heading to the airport getting ready to leave. Riley was practiced and she was ready to kick some butt! Maybe?

________________________________________________________________________________

I am warning you this book will not be one of the greatest. It is very cringe and basically a short/and boring recap of everything that happened. I just wanted to make it for some reason.

So I'm warning you now, if your ready for all the cringe you're about to read. GO.FOR.IT

If you can't handle it, and this book just seems pointless to you. Exit out of it.

Thank you! If this book gets read enough I might do a season two version!