Chapter 4: Unleash The Monsters

Tua, Kyleigh Jai, Amanda C, Riley, and Jordyn please step forward. 

Tua, Kyleigh Jai, and Amanda you are safe in the competition. 

Jordyn and Riley? One of you is going home tonight!

Riley please step forward, you are going home...

"NOO!" I scream. "Give me one more chance!" I cry. I wake up with a cold sweat. I look across the room at my mom who is eating her breakfast. 

"I had a dream I was getting eliminated from the competition!" I flop back in bed while breathing heavily. I slowly swing my legs from the bed and walk to the bathroom. 

"Riley, all the stress is just getting to your head!" My mom laughed. I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth vigorously. 

I put on my clothes for day, while my mom called room service and asked me what I wanted for  breakfast. 

"A croissant, just something that doesn't have milk in it?" I croaked while throwing my jazz shoes into a duffel bag. "Why? you okay?" She asked. 

"I'm just having stomach pain, right now!" I groaned. I quickly laughed it off I didn't want my mom to have to pull me out of the competition because of stomach pain.

"If you're not okay, TELL ME, don't wait until the competition is over!" I nod and my croissant arrives.

I quickly eat it, and wait for the back car to arrive. I like to be on time and early but I love being laid-back sometimes. Yeah, I'm a mixed personality. 

Once the black car arrives I sit down in it and look out the window the whole time. I'm not in the mood for subtle chitchatting right now. 

We arrive and I run to the big , grand rehearsal room, pull my clothes off (weird but it's slowly gotten normal). "Hi Riley!" Jordyn runs to me and gives me a hug. 

My stomach feels worse and I want to throw up BADLY. "You okay?" She asks me. I'm afraid if I open my mouth throw up will come out, so I shake my head and run to the bathroom. 

"Hurry! We only have 10 minutes till' filming" She yells while turning around to talk to Asia. I run into the bathroom and I want to throw up but I can't. So I drink some pipe water, I instantly feel better and run back to the rehearsal space. 

I go on the floor and start stretching my back. Jordyn comes over to me and askes me if I'm okay. I nod yes, and she goes back to what she was doing.

 All the moms sit down and start chitchatting and Madison's mom was talking to mine. 20 minutes into stretching and Kevin makes his way down the stairs. 

I notice that no one is next to Kelly except for my mom. 

"Good morning dancers! Congratulations to all of you for still being apart of Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition!" Kevin smiles trying to get us all in the mood. 

"You guys survived the first elimination" Everyone clapped and smiled at each other. 

"I mentioned to you guys last week that every week we're gonna have a different theme, last week's theme was all about show-biz, this weeks theme is a little scarier monsters of the night!" Kevin beamed. 

I turned and stared at Tua giving her a little smirk. I looked at the moms and I saw Maria doing Jazz Hands. 

I turned back to Kevin and waited for him to introduce Abby to us once again. 

"Do you guys like scary stuff?" Kevin asked. I shrugged. 

"What about scary choreographers? Try not to be too scared let's welcome Abby Lee Miller!".