Final Chapter: Dance For Your Life

Weeks had gone by and I'm in school now after being away for 5 weeks which is basically a month. People asked me where I was and I couldn't tell them because it was on my contract.

"I had business to take care of!" I told them and got back to my work. When I went home that day on the bus my mom was acting funny.

"Good, you're home now I have a email to show you" She said briskly and grabbed my hand. Bella opened the laptop for me and pointed to the screen.

I moved closer to the laptop and slowly read the email.

Dear Tina and Riley Anderson,

For the last episode of Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition we would like to get a reunion scene. If your dancer would like to come back to shoot the last episode, the plane tickets will be sent to you, and a temporary two day hotel (not the dancer's hotel).

Hope to see you there,

Directors and Producers of Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition

I squealed and jumped in the air, I started dancing around the living room and Bella joined me. I was going back to LA!

My mom stared at me with a stone look on her face.

"I don't really want to go back" She said clearly pouting. I rolled my eyes and flipped her off.

"Please! WE HAVE TO GO! I NEED TO SEE JORDYN" I screeched. My mom finally gave in and three days later we were on our way back to LA.

IN LA:

"LA!" I sang skipping in the streets. We made our way to the theater. I went upstairs to the room above the grand rehearsal room.

"I'm BACK!" I sang quietly because I didn't know if it was supposed to be a surprise. Jordyn turned around her eyes lit up and she ran to me.

"Your back! Your back! " She sang taking my hands and jumping with them. The rest of the kids ran to me and I felt so happy for a second, it's like it never ended.

"Hi Riley!" Lexine said with a big smile. I spotted Zack, Amanda, Lexine, Jordyn (duh), Hadley and Elisabeth.

"You guys all got eliminated?" I asked. They all nodded.

"Riley! The remaining dancers are all downstairs! When they say "come out guests" then we can run down the stairs and surprise them" Hadley informed me.

"Where's Asia?" I asked. Then I realized she might be one of the finalists.

"Asia made it to the finals!" I screech and Jordyn shushes me but is clearly exited too. Finally Kevin starts talking.

"Do you wanna meet the guests?" I hear Kevin ask. I turn to look a Jordyn who gives me a let's do this smile.

"Alright, come on down guests!" Kevin cheers. I run down the stairs like a bolt and Zack is practically jumping down steps.

"ASIA!!!" I scream so loud probably the whole LA can hear it. The three remaining dancers are Asia, Madison, and Brianna.

Me and Jordyn attack Asia with hugs and she struggles to even stand up. I sneak away from Jordyn and Asia and look at Madison and Zack hugging.

Lexine joins in, I go up to them. "Young love!" I whisper making a heart with my hands. Madison playfully rolls her eyes and gives me a hug too.

I go up the stairs to hug Brianna and Elisabeth. The mothers come strutting down the stairs and I can tell Kristie is not happy to see Yvette.

We go downstairs because we're hogging the steps. I run to Jordyn's mom and hug her, I also hug Asia's mom. Jordyn runs to my mom and hugs her super tight.