𝘼 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 .2

So, I've decided that I'm just gonna write stories on my own for now, so request are CLOSED!!!

I will most likely open them back up soon but I just wanna write my own stories, I'm very sorry!!!<333

The song is just there btw

Ship: Drake
Genre: fluff/ maybe lemon?
TW: homophobia, intense making out

><><><><><><><><>
Jake woke up to an alarm and chirping birds, he blinked his eyes multiple times until he realized he was laying on drew, the man that he had a make out session with last night.

He quickly jolted up, turned off the alarm and kinda just sat on drew as drew remained asleep. 'I-... I made out with drew... last night...' Jake thought to himself, blushing in realization as it replays in his head.

Jake remained zoned out until he felt hands grasp onto his hips, he quickly looked down to see drew awake and staring at him. "As much as i love you on top of me, we need to get ready for school..."

Jake blushed at Drew's comment and covered his face. "Yeah.. right, sorry!!" Jake got off of drew and drew got up. He walked over to his closet and threw Jake A hoodie and some small pants that don't fit him anymore. He grabbed himself some clothes and left to go to the bathroom to change.

Jake changed in Drew's room, he first put the pants on and then removed his shirt to put the hoodie on. The hoodie fit perfect except for the fact that his finger tips were really the only things hanging out of the sleeves and the hoodie went down a bit low by his hips.

Jake was in skinny jeans that were black, and he fit in them perfectly. He sat on Drew's bed as he waited for his 'homie' to return. When drew did return, he kissed jakes cheek and grabbed his hand.

Jake blushed but followed along with these actions, drew was home alone a lot so his parents weren't home. He pulled Jake out of his house, and soon, they were racing to the school together and laughing as they made it. Jake won by a couple of inches.

One thing Jake was completely unaware of, was the picture drew posted. Drew and Jake walked in together and walked up to the locker where the rest of the jomies were.

Everyone but zoey were there, Lia seemed upset, Henry and Liam were smirking, and drew had a smirk growing on his face too. Jake seemed confused by how everyone was acting/looking.

"Soo... drew how was last night?~" Henry teased, drew blushed lightly and shrugged. Jake turned to look at drew, "what does he mean?" He questioned drew. Drew pointed at him and then Jake, going back and forth. "Yes, I know that, but why would that concern them?" Jake questioned.

Drew's eyes widened and he looked nervous, Jake raised an eye brow and grabbed Drew's wrist, "what does this have to do with them?" Jake questioned. When drew was about to answer, Milly ran over and hugged Jake. "HI JAKE!!!" She practically screamed, Hailey was shortly behind and stood next to drew. She smiled as milly let go and grabbed milly's hand (since everyone was saying Hailey x Milly last chapter!! But it's platonic)

Jake smiled, "hi Milly!! Hi Hailey!" He smiled as he started talking to them. Drew exhaled with relief because he didn't wanna explain why Henry and Liam were acting the way they were. Drew walked over closer to Lia, Henry, and Liam. "Dude, what the fuck did you do last night with Jake" Liam asked quietly. They spoke in quiet tones so the three other people didn't over hear. "Exactly what the post said." Drew smirked as he pulled out his
phone