𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 : nobody_X0X0 (I'll rewrite it as just fluffy if you want<3)

𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚: 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 / 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥: 𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙚

Tw: suicide, major character death
————

Jake was sitting on his knees on the floor of the music room. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he sits there in disbelief. They were falling rapidly quick, and they only fell quicker as he comes to realization of what just happened.

He was kicked out of the club. He should've never listened to those guys, never. They tricked him.. they convinced him that the club was using him. Just for a second, he fell into their trap.

The only way the club could've found that audio is through drew and them. Anger boiled in his blood as he thought about last night, them all trash talking the music club to Jake.

He hugs himself as tears fall faster and his face starts to show anger. He's angry at himself. How could he do that to the club? A place thats his family.

He squeezes himself harder, his nails starting to dig into his arm. He hangs his head low as tears fall onto the ground and his breath hitches.

He slowly gets up, then he runs.

He's not sure where he's running to, but it's not class.

He's ran out of the school, still hugging himself as tears fall. He runs and runs. His phone is buzzing in his pocket, but he ignores it. His feet carry him into the woods near a play ground.

He stops running and is eventually out of breath. He shuts his eyes tightly, tears falling faster and his breath speeding up.

He opens his eyes and looks around, great. He's lost.

He rubs his tears away and sniffles. He can take care of himself, he doesn't need anybody. No drew, not Henry, not the club.

He tries to convince himself that he doesn't need them. As he looks around, he starts to recognize the place. These are the woods him and milo ran and hid in when they were bored and wanted to play.

Jake remembers. Milo was 4, and Jake was 8. His feet start moving again, but he isn't sure where they're taking him.

He moves down a path he found. Memories flooding his head of him and his younger brother throwing water balloons at each other.

Something felt uneasy about this path, though he had amazing memories here, he just felt wrong.

It's been 4 years since he's been here. He stopped coming here when he turned 12.

He stops in his tracks as he sees something he wouldn't think he would see ever again.

Him and Milo's initials on a tree.

Milo + Jake
5/21/18

It may have been surrounded by a messy heart, but his heart felt warmth and he smiled as more tears start to stream down his face.

He's such an idiot.

Jake crouches and sits next to the tree, resting his back against it and watching the other trees dance in the wind.

He smiles as he closes his eyes and tears fall.

"When I die, I want my ashes to be spread here" Jake says.