𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙛𝙩

Hello! This one-shot was requested by: Starly_Moonstone

Ship: Drake

Next chap: Jean (sorry I'm not doing it first :(. )

Genre: fluff + kinda heated

FUTURE AU!!
><><><><><><><><><

Drew hugged jakes waist as Jake sat on his lap.

Drew buried his face into Jakes neck, and Jake brushed his fingers through Drew's magenta hair. Drew smiles as he feels this comfort.

Drew tightened his grip to secure Jake, and all Jake could do was chuckle. "I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere darling.." he says as he continues to brush Drew's hair with his fingers.

"You will go somewhere though... you have to go on stage soon for your concert.. I don't want you too.." drew muffles into jakes neck, causing Jake to bite his lip to hold back a laugh due to the movement tickling his neck.

"But I'll come back right after, then we can go home and do whatever you want" Jake says with a smile to comfort his upset boyfriend. Drew huffed and lifted up his head to look into jakes eyes.

Drew smiles and gives Jake a small peck on the lips before letting his peachy boyfriend go. Jake gets up and fixes his clothes. He looks over at drew and blows him a kiss while winking while walking onto stage.

Drew's stomach flutters with butterflies and he blushes, god he loves that man.

Jake walks onto stage and greets his fans, giving them a bright smile and waiting for the rest of the band to come out.

His stomach fills with the feeling of excitement and happiness, it's his Christmas concert, and he has a gift to share with his fans.

He begins to sing all these songs that he and his band wrote together.

The fans cheer and scream over his smile and voice.  He sings into the mic as his drummer bangs on the drums, they're rhythm going together smoothly.

When he finishes his songs, the crowd cheers and screams. He smiles at them, he adores his fans... they only screamed louder because of his smile.

He couldn't help but laugh, and the crowd seemed to love that and some of them were even squirming.

Talk about fangirling.

"So.."

Jake started in the mic.

"You all know my best friend, drew, right?"

He says, the crowd screams, they also loved drew because he was jakes best friend and he was a model.

Drew walked onto stage and waved, the crowd screamed louder.

He smiles, wow, people are crazy at events like these. Jake looks over at drew and smiles, drew returning the gesture as approval.

The crowd silenced and observed their look, they recognized that look. Some people gasped and others remain confused.

"Well.. we have an announcement!!"

Jake says. Drew and Jake sit in silence for a minute and the crowd does too. People in the crowd were eager to find out the announcement, was it a big collaboration?

Sure, people shipped Jake and drew, but that surely wouldn't happen, right?

Jake takes a deep breath, unable to find the words, he starts to feel nervous.