AUTHOR SPEAKS!!!

hey sexies!!!

thank you all for the views and votes for my book!! I genuinely CANNOT thank you guys enough.

THIS BOOK REACHED 38.6K VIEWS AND 459 VOTES!!! I AM SO APPRECIATIVE OF THE RESULTS AND I LOVE THAT YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS SO MUCH!!

I take feedback and constructive criticism seriously, so if there's anything you guys would love to mention or help me fix, please do so by letting me know in the comments or by dming me. I love to be interactive and for my books and works to be interactive with you whoever reads and follows.

Okay, FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Do you guys prefer longer chapters?

OR

Do you prefer shorter chapters?

On the last chapter someone mentioned the chapter was so long, but so worth it. So i just wanted to makes sure you guys are cool with what i put out, meaning if it's a short or long chapter.

Also lmk what you guys want to see me write, other fandoms or characters, i'll write what im familiar with.

Okay, SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Ive been HEAVILY considering writing a Steve Harrington ff. Ive made a cover and created the character i would add into the book. I already have an OC in mind, Hailee Steinfeld, and i have extras already in mind also.

Im still VERY UP IN THE AIR about whether or not i want to write this book because this book isn't completed and i don't know how i'll feel if i don't update this book enough because im busy writing the Steve one, or i don't want to keep updating the Steve one and leave everyone hanging for this one.

extras for the ff:

Hailee Steinfeld -
Olivia Newby • Bob Newby's daughter; Parker Newbys sister
Mckenna Grace -
Violet Harrington • Steve Harringtons Sister
Jaeden Martell -
Parker Newby • Bob Newbys son, Olivia Newbys brother

PLS NOTE THAT THESE ARE MY IDEAS FOR MY FIC SO YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO USE THE FACECLAIMS BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SAME NAMES!! THESE ARE MY IDEAS AND THE CHARACTERS I CREATED, ONE DRAFT IS COMPLETED WITH THE CHARACTERS IDENTITY. EVEN THOUGH THIS BOOK IS NOT PUBLISHED AND FINISHED DOESNT MEAN THAT I STILL DONT OWN MY CHARACTERS!!

THANK YOU!!!

I don't know how i feel about violets character because i think i have seen someone use her as a face claim for Steve's sister, in a book i've read. So if you have any suggestions who would work for her thatd be great!

But again, i don't know if i really want to do this, so this is a maybe. But if you have any ideas to help me with this dilemma it's greatly appreciated.

Im sorry i keep updating this after i published it twice😭 but i have a quick question to ask.

IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME DESIGN A NEW POSTER FOR THE FF PLEASE LMK!! IF YOU WANT TO HELP THE FC IS HAILEE STEINFELD, AND THE LOVE INTEREST IS STEVE, YOULL HAVE FULL CREDIT, YOU CAN PUT YOUR NAME OR USER ON THE POSTER!!

ILL MENTION IN THE BIO OF THE BOOK WHO IS THE CREATOR FOR IT!!

IF YOU WANT TO DM ME ON WATTPAD THAT YOU WANT TO CREATE ONE, AND WHEN U FINISHED ILL SEND YOU MY INSTAGRAM AND YOU CAN SEND IT TO ME THROUGH THERE!!

Okay, THIRD ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I made a tt to promote this book and to make edits of the possible book that i will be writing. If you want to go follow it the acc is: @stylesvxid

I upload teasers to new chapters to this book, edits of the book, or i post edits i've made for the Steve Harrington fic!!

note that i suck at editing, MOST DEFINITELY not my strong suit💀 that's why im boutta stick to writing, but hey it's ok ig!

THANK YOU FOR READING LOVE YOU ALL AND ENJOY THE REST OF THE BOOK :))