Abandoned (10)

3.7K WORDS!!!!
Slight trigger warning ⚠️ for anyone who might find the topic of an ED and Body Dysmorphia uncomfortable or hard to read. There are mentions of it and implied details.

THIS WAS REQUESTED BY veethechaotic
THANK YOU VEE!!!! HOPE YOU AND THE READERS ASWELL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!

I had so much fun writing it.

The long awaited part 2 to my chapter 'Talk'
hope you enjoy!!! :))

I LAYED IN BED CRYING FOR what felt like days. Which it had. It had been 4 days actually, i refused to leave my room or eat anything. Dustin continuously left food at my door hoping i would open it and eat the food, but when the plates slowly started collecting and gathering a fly every now and then, he picked them up and realized i wasn't gonna eat, not anytime soon. He knocked on my door to see how i was doing but everytime i would give him the same answer. 'Im fine' wasn't cutting it for him. Ive missed already almost the whole week of school after the breakup and since i found out Eddie didn't love me.

"Hey Lilah you gotta eat something. I don't want you to starve yourself. I want my sister to be happy and healthy, so please try and eat something. I love you. I'll tell you about my day when i get home." Dustin spoke through my door, hoping i'd atleast open it to say goodbye. He tended to do that, share his day with me, i mean. He would come home and do his homework and when he finished he knocked on my door to signal he was there and proceeded to tell me about his day. I loved that part of the day personally, made it a whole lot less shittier.

The front door opened and closed, which told me Dustin had finally taken off to school. I sighed closing the curtains my mom opened when she left this morning. I decided it'd be a good idea to take a shower being that i put myself on bed rest for the majority of the week, not eating nor showering. Ive just felt too depressed to move, unmotivated to get up and clean my room a little, unmotivated to make an effort to speak to anyone, including Robin who called a few times trying to check up on me. I just felt so drained and tired from all the bullshit ive put up with, Eddie included.

How could someone who you thought so highly of, defending them whenever someone said something slightly insulting or agressive, someone you thought would never leave, someone who you loved, would look right in the eyes and stay quiet when you asked if they even felt even the tiniest amount of love for you. I thought he would never leave me, 'cause i would have never left him. I loved him more than anyone in the world, yet he walked away like it was the easiest thing to do.

Getting undressed and looking in the mirror was a regular thing, other times i would admire my body and my curves because it took me so long to love myself and the skin i was in. When i looked in the mirror right this second, i felt nothing but disgust, hatred, and sadness looking at the curves i once admired about myself. The body that i gradually and slowly began to love, looked like something other worldly and impossible to look at. How could i love myself when the one person who i never thought would stop loving me, stopped loving me. Was it the way i looked? Was it actually how i acted? Maybe if i stayed quiet or was never there at all, maybe he would still be with me. Maybe if i didn't have that little piece of fat on my waist, when i sat down, maybe he would've stayed. If my legs were a little more skinnier, and if the skin under my chin had less fat, my nose slightly smaller, my arms a little more slim, and my teeth a little more brighter, maybe he would've told me he loved me.