Sibling quarrel

Aether and Childe quickly turned around. Behind them, was Aether's lost sister Lumine.

"L-Lumine?" Aether said with a shaking voice. His eyes went wide as soon as he laid eyes on his sister.

Lumine stook out her hand and said: "come with me, brother and leave this man behind." With an emotionless expression she stared at Aether. Childe, who seemed just as surprised and confused as Aether, snapped.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!? YOU'RE HERE NOW!?" He yelled out in anger

"Be quiet you brainwashing buffoon." Lumine said calmly. She didn't seem to feel threatened by Childe's presence at all. "As if brainwashing my brother wasn't enough! Stand down now before i turn you into dust." Lumine threatened Childe and Aether was still too shocked to speak. Childe and Lumine glared at each other before Lumine leaped forward in an attempt to strike Childe with her sword, but another sword blocked her strike.

Lumine was surprised when she looked up and saw her brother was the one who blocked her. Lumine stumbled backwards. She yelled out her brother's name, but before she could speak
Her mind, Aether interrupted her.

"LUMINE!" Aether yelled. "I don't know why you've decided to suddenly appear now," Aether followed, his voice had calmed down a bit, but his words sounded just as powerful as before. Aether grabbed Childe's hand and said: "But this is the man i love! And i plan to stay with him for all eternity." Childe blushed at Aether's words.

"What if you end up losing feelings for him?" Lumine asked her brother.

"That won't happened!" Aether answered.

"And what if he loses feelings for you?" Lumine asked desperately, as she realized her brother wouldn't back down.

"That won't happened either!" Childe answered as he took a step forward.

Lumine gritted her teeth. "Fine then, have it your way, but don't expect me to give you my blessing.", she said as she disappeared.