|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐|

It was 2 days after Yuno's birth, Y/n and Zenon started hanging out more often since he was not like those super serious and talkative guards, she was comfortable with him.

But now she was currently in her room, admiring the newly forged sword that she had ordered for her training and use.

She was a bit bored, but she knew that Zenon was busy so she couldn't him, her parents are also busy so she couldn't bother them too, so she went to her parent's room where Yuno was.

When she opened the door, a smile crept onto her face as she sees he little brother in the cradle playing with a baby toy he was given.

"Yuno is very energetic today, hm?" She walked up to the crib and watched as Yuno reached up to her, so she picked him up and cradled him in her arms, whilst singing a lullaby. (ofc isabellas lullaby)

She was happy, to see her little brother being so playful since he was reaching out for her face which made her giggle, she knew that now that she has a younger sibling she'll need to care for him since he was a spare for her, the 3rd in line for the throne.

She then heard a sudden bang, making her bring her brother close, as her parents suddenly burst into the room with horrified looks on their faces.

"Y/n! Quick, take your brother and hide, someone is-" Someone suddenly bursts into the room as Ciel was giving Y/n her coat.

"My my, rulers really are pathetic, running away and becoming so weak"

Dante Zogratis.

"Y/n, take your brother and run," Her father then took off his necklace and put it around Y/n's neck, and gave her a necklace that was supposedly Yuno's.

"But-"

"Y/n! Listen to me! you need to escape and bring your brother far from here, we can't risk having you two killed!"Ciel said as her hands gripped onto Y/n's shoulders who was shocked and kinda scared of what was happening.

Loyce suddenly broke the glass in the room and summoned a broomstick.

"Remember this Y/n, no matter how long it takes, I and your mother will find you two when the time comes, we both love you very dearly" Giving their daughter and son one last hug, before putting Y/n on the broom and flew her away, far.

"MOTHER! FATHER!!"

Was the last words her parents heard, before the threat entered the room.

.

.

.

.

.

She made it to another land, where the snow wasn't attacking her face but where the sun shone brightly, she found a little basket and a few blankets to put her brother on.

"Big sister won't be there for you.. but I'm sure whoever takes you in will love you," She wrote a small letter and put Yuno's name in it, putting the necklace next to him as she carried him to a little village in the bonnies.

Kissing his forehead one last time and floating him away with her magic, leaving him in front of a church.

"No matter what, I will always find you, Yuno"

.

.

.

- End of a chapter -