CHP27-Late night bike rides

IT WAS LATE THAT NIGHT, and Val was sleeping peacefully. But she suddenly woke up in a cold sweat. Her breaths were getting heavier and heavier, her head was pounding, her head pounding, and she held her hand out her hand to the wall, pressing her palm onto the surface. She tilted her to the clock on her bedside table, 11:30. She stepped out of her bed and grabbed her fluffy socks, her cuffed blue jeans, and a matching black and blue t-shirt with Max. She grabbed a pinkish purple, a hoodie, and a green jacket with sewn on patches.

She grabbed her purple watch and tightened it around her wrist.  Val grabbed a hair tie and tied her hair in a loose ponytail.  She grabbed her dark green converse she had originally went for the for the dark green Vans, but they had brought too many good memories. It made Val want to cry.

She quietly opened her window she looked back quickly before climbing onto her windowsill. She stuck one leg out, then the other still looking back at her bedroom door before jumping down onto the roof below her window, she quietly and quickly walked down the roof. She stood at the edge of the roof above their living room on the first floor. She looked around for the ladder to see it lying on the floor. It must have fallen over last night when when snuck out. She jumped down onto the bushes below, and she quietly crept towards her bike before jumping onto it. She turned to face her dark house , she took a deep breath, and she cycled away.

SHE  PASSED THE WHEELER'S HOUSE a small smile brusied on her face. She stood their , her bike by her side, her hands on the handlebars, Mike wasn't home. She missed him, the old Mike. She sighed again, her head hurting, but she continued on cycling.

SHE CAME TO MAX'S OLD HOUSE .She frowned, and she missed that place. She refused to stay for to long because she was tearing up, she came up to Dustin's house, she didn't stop at his house, she knew he was home and it would be too risky. She eventually came across the Sinclair home, yet again she refused to stop she didn't know why, but she just didn't stop.

NOW NORMAL PEOPLE wouldn't cycle into the woods especially after only, nearly, three years ago their best friend had 'gotten lost in the woods' and she herself actually had gotten lost in the woods once or twice. She had run away before, to escape her problems at home, at school, her problems in general but this time was different. But this time, she was just getting fresh air.

SHE ARRIVED AT HOPPER'S CABIN, it still had the hole in the roof from last summer, the girl smiled at it and she walked into the house, to realize the place was a dump. She walked to El's room, she took a seat on els bed, she missed El a lot.

SHE SAT THERE FOR WHAT FELT LIKE TEN MINUTES, but when she once again looked at her watch, it was 3:50 am . Val jumped up and rushed out of the cabin and onto her bike. She made the foolish decision to ride her bike passed the woods by the caravan park, thinking no one would be there .

SHE WAS CYCLING THROUGH THE FOREST when her nose began bleeding, then she fell off her bike, cutting her arm ever so slightly, causing it to bleed.

SHE EVENTUALLY SAW her house in the distance,and she quickly parked her bike, jumping off i. She climbed back up the roof above the living room and back into her window  which was she had left  open . She had stepped her left leg in first, then her right.

THE GROUP WALKED TOWARDS THE SHED DOOR, and Dustin slammed it open, making Eddie jump. "Delivery service," Dustin said, smiling. They handed Eddie the bags, letting him choose what he wanted to eat. He picked honeycomb cereal.

"So we got, uh  some good news and bad news," Dustin said. "How do you prefer it?" he asked. "Bad news firs , always," Eddie said, muffld through the cereal in his mouth. "Al right, bad news. We tapped into Hawkins PD dispatch with our Cerebro  and they're definitely looking for you,"