before you read

helou everyone!
thank you so much for choosing to read this book, i'm really trying my best and i hope you won't be disappointed in what i'm going to be writing.
so before we start, i have a few things to straighten out,

i] if you are here because of the 'mafia' tag then i suggest you to not continue because this is a fanfiction based on the indian movie KGF. you are however, welcome to continue if you feel like the story is interesting.

ii] i do not own KGF, all rights go to the creators. however, i do own this au and if i find anyone plagiarizing my work, i will not hesitate to report you and block you. yes, that is a threat.

iii] this is a fictional story and is only meant for the purpose of entertainment.

iv] i'm leaving my ocs up to your imagination, you are free to imagine them however you like.

v] this story will be following the kannada version as it was made originally in that language so, there will be use of slang words in hindi (as some parts of it are taken in bombay) and kannada, used amidst the sentences, but i will be providing you with the glossary, so you can refer to it incase you don't understand.

vi] the story will be in english, phrases used by the characters in english will be in italics and so will the slang words used in kannada and hindi
eg. "you came for to see me?"
"get ready chinna, we'll go for a vacation."
"rocky bhai"

vii] this book started off as a 3am story prompt, so i don't know as to how far i'll go with this.

viii] yash is hot. very very hot.

ix] trigger warning; violence, blood themes, politics etc.

x] talk with me. interact. let me know what you think and how i can work on the book and make it better.

xi] updates will be pretty irregular

xii] fyi for those who don't know, the old name of bengaluru is bangalore and the old name of mumbai is bombay.

xiii] this is the last and most important note, do not be mean to people in the comments. think before you post a comment. if someone wants to say 'bi panic' let them say it. it's not affecting you in anyway so stfu. i will not tolerate anyone being rude or homophobic. you will be reported for harassment.

note- i might add more incase i think of anything