The Empress comes back home

"Princess Ambrosia, can I come in?" Oh, it's just Lexi. "Yes." The door opens and Lexi walks in. "What is it?" I ask.
"The Empress is here and waiting for you." "Why didn't you tell me  that earlier!" I quickly jump off the bed and ran towards the closet. I pick a white shirt and black pants with a brown belt. I hate wearing dresses. "I'm done!"
"I will inform the Empress." The door closes. "Princess, the Empress requested you to be there for dinner.

Diana POV
"I can't wait to meet her!" I smile. By the way I'm hearing things, she seems like a good person. Athanasia frowns. "Is something wrong Athy?" I ask.
"When Ambrosia woke up from getting poisoned, Lady Emry from the Athenian Empire winked at her and Ambrosia started blushing. I think she likes her."
"Your Majesty?" A maid says. I have never seen her in the palace before.
"Lexi, how is Ambrosia doing?" I'm in shock. Claude didn't kill her and even was nice, almost friendly with her.
"Princess Ambrosia is here!" I see a girl with black hair and blue jeweled eyes. I thought Claude said she had pink jeweled eyes and blonde hair?
"Hello Uncle!" She smiles. "Ambrosia, sit by me."
" No! Sit by me!" Ambrosia stayed quiet. "Umm. I have something to tell you." Athanasia and Claude look worried. What could it be?
"I think I kinda like Emry in a romantic way." What? That must mean she likes girls. I smile.
"I don't have a problem with it." I say, ignoring Claude and Athy's glares. What did I do?
"No!" A voice from behind me. But when I turn around, I don't see anyone.