Change

Ambrosia POV
"Cousin?" I try to talk. I see Athanasia and the other ladies looking at me. "Ambrosia? Are you okay?" Why are they looking at me like that? "Do I have something on my face?" Athanasia flinches. "Someone get a mirror and some water!" "Yes Princess!" I look into the mirror and my heat stops. My purple jeweled eyes are jeweled blue and my blonde hair is now black. I look just like mom. "Rosie!" Dad? Someone runs in the room. It's him. "Papa!" He smiles and sits on my bed. "How do you feel?"
"I'm kinda sleepy.
"I'm going to be in the Garnet Palace."
"Bye Papa!"
"Bye Rosie." Papa went out the room, probably to talk with uncle. I sit up. To be honest, that poison did effect me. My mana is strong like Athanasia's with a little bit of pure divine mana, so I don't die by poison. Unlucky Jennette.
"Princess, was that your dad?" Lady Emry from the Athenia Empire. She's really pretty and nice. My face turns red. I stuttered, "that's my dad." 
"I see where you got your looks from." She winks at me. Cousin Athanasia looks mad. "Lady Emry, please refrain from looking at my cousin like that in the future."
"I was just stating a fact to little star here." She winks at me again and some of the girls giggle. "I will be going now." One by one, the ladies all say goodbye and leave. Athanasia's first tea party was ruined all thanks to Jennette.