The Party

Emry POV

I can't believe Rose's big day is already here! I hope I can ask her for a dance. The music starts to play. Rose dances with her uncle. I can tell that she just stepped on his foot. I smile. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around. It's the lord from the Vínculos house. He wants to dance. When the two royals bow to each other, Rose starts looking around as Claude sit in the throne.
"May i have this dance?" Cal asks me, smiling.
" I'm sorry, she can't." I turn to see Rose.
"I greet the gem of this Empire." He bows. He said it wrong.
"I mean...Blessings and glory to the sparkling gem of the Imperial family."
" She can't dance with you."
"And why not princess?"
"She's my partner." The nobles talk.
"I was right!"
"Princess Ambrosia and Princess Emry look so cute together!" I blush.
"They are a great pair!"
"I wonder what their kids will look like?"
"They will be so cute!" My face probably looks like a tomato.

Jennette POV
What? Why are they saying these things? It's a sin for Ambrosia to like girls!
"You are so wrong!" Everyone looks at me. I smirk, noticing I have father's eyes on me.
"It is a sin to like the same gender! Girl and boys should like each other!"
That fake starts crying and runs out of the ballroom. I smile, she deserves it.

Claude POV
"Jennette! Take her to the Cold Palace and don't feed her anything."
"Yes your majesty." They grab her and drag her in the direction of the Cold Palace.
"Father! I'm your eldest daughter! You should love me not those fakes!" The door slams shut.
"The party is over!"