Meeting Ambrosia

"I've never been in a carriage before! It's huge!" I smile at the guards and they smiled back. I hope Athanasia is okay. Jennette will pay for what she did! Since Athanasia is now Uncle's beloved daughter, it will be easy to kick Jennette out of the empire and get uncle's favor. "What's the future sun of the empire like?" They looked shocked. "Princess Athanasia is very kind and pretty." "She helps a lot of people out." "The princess is a gift from the gods to the Obelian Empire!" I smile, trying to look excited. "The future empress seems cool!" "My lady, why do you ask those questions?" "You dare call my cousin by a lower tittle!" It's coming from the outside of the carriage. "Blessings and Glory upon the future sun of the Obelian Empire!" I think they're bowing. "Princess Athanasia, I wasn't thinking!" "Please spare me."
Athanasia's POV
As we wait outside the Emerald Palace, I hear the sounds of a carriage. I can't believe Jennette would show up this soon! Why on my birthday? "My Lady, why do you ask these questions?" I don't know why, but hearing him call Jennette 'my lady' instead of 'princess' is very annoying. I speak up, "You dare call my cousin by a lower tittle!" The guards start to stutter, "Blessings and glory to the future sun of the Obelian Empire!" They bow. "Princess Athanasia I wasn't thinking!" "Please spare me!" I talk again, "How dare a mere guard call a princess of this empire by a lower tittle!" The carriage door opens but I'm too busy glaring at the guards. "Imperial Cousin, please calm down." That's not how Jennette talks. I turn around. That's not Jennette.
Ambrosía POV
I sigh and open the door. "Imperial Cousin, please calm down." She turns around and her eyes go wide. She was probably expecting Jennette. "Blessing and Glory to the future sun of the Obelian Empire. I am 2nd Princess Ambrosia De Alger Obelia." I bow. I hate having to curtsy. "She's so cute!" "She really looks like the empress."
"Hello cousin!" She smiles.
Athanasia POV
"Blessing and glory to the future su of the Obelian Empire. I am 2nd Princess Ambrosia De Alger Obelia." She bows.
"She is so cute!"
"She really looks like the empress." "Hello cousin!" I smile. I hope she isn't like Jennette.
"Hello!" She giggles. She is really cute. I walk over to her and bend down. "As Crown Princess, I declare 2nd Princess Ambrosia De Alger Obelia, the gem of the imperial family!" The maids and guards bow. "Blessing and glory to the sparkling gem of the imperial family!"
"Please don't bow. I want us to all be friends." So she isn't like Jennette at all. The maids and guards look happy.
"What is going on here?"
"Papa!"
"Imperial Uncle!" Why is she so formal to papa?