Chapter 1: Ill B.R.B ^_^

Mizuki POV:

I walked in excitement towards my airplane seat. I putted the seatbelt on and looked outside the window. I grinned, It was the most exciting day of my life. I kicked my feet and hugged my cellphone.
"Today is the day Enanan~!"
I tought to myself.

I grabbed my phone and opened my dms with my girlfriend, Shinonome Ena.
[Im on the plane! How exciting ドキドキ💓] *   Heart throbbing)*
I texted to Ena.

She left me on read..Hm..Weird. I continued to be excited as I got comfortable on my seat. My phone vibrated, it was Ena. I unlocked my phone in excitement, what did she text me back? A..picture? I waited for the picture to load. It was a... picture of Ena in lingerie?

I blushed and turned my phone off...How embarrasing! I hoped no one saw that- I peeked to my phone once again, she was so...hot.
Enanan is typing...
[My body is throbbing aswell~] ,She replied.
How could she be so lewd..yet so.. cute?

I turned my phone off as the plane started to fly. I couldnt think about Ena.

My name is Mizuki Akiyama! I just finished studying my career in the United States. During highschool I met my girlfriend.. Ena Shinonome, we always texted each other but during my time overseas we became lot more active.

We messaged each other daily sending each other lovey-dovey memes and many "ILY"s, I cant remember when our relationship had such a drastic turn..But from a day to another we went from just loving each other to...wanting each other..wanting to touch each other. And kiss each other so badly. We did so many new things, we called often and said the dirtiest of things to each other, we touched ourselves while calling, and we wouldnt stop sending the lewdest of pictures!
Thinking about how big that change was made me blush..My cute shy girlfriend...was actually the lewdest of girls!?

I looked at the airplane window as I thinked about her, around an hour into the flight..I fell asleep..