Chapter 2: Im O.M.W

Ena POV:

My younger brother, Akito, drove me to the airport. I sat in the waiting room as I scrolled through social media..Should I post a selfie right now?..Mmh..I dont think this backdrop is the best. I waited unpaciently.

I sent my girlfriend, Mizuki a lewd picture in the morning. She didnt reply..was it too lewd for her?..Did she not like it? I panicked, and headed straight into the #anonymous-vent channel in my server with all of my friends, my 3 best friends.

[So I sent my girlfriend a lewd picture, and she hasnt replied because shes in a plane..I think!? Have I done wrong? ('-')]
I sent my anonymous message.
[We know its you Enanan...]
Kanade replied.

Was my confession too honest? I panicked once again and deleted the message. "Uuuu" I whined as I sat back on my seat.
"ding ding" a notification sounded in the airport. I looked around. The door Mizuki was going to come out from opened. I stood up quickly, took the drawing I made for her, and ran towards the big door.

I stood as I peeked up looking for Mizuki to come out..I was so excited.

- There she was! I ran towards her.

Ena: "Mizuki! Mizuki!"
Mizuki perked towards me, and waved with energy. We hugged each other.
Mizuki: "E-Enaaa-! I missed you so much!"
She said in a shaky voice as she holded my face inbetween her soft hands.

Mizuki: "Youre prettier than I remember."
Mizuki smiled. I blushed deeply. Mizuki stepped back with a strong grin. She looked at the notebook in my hand.
Mizuki: "What's that?"

I smiled and gave her the drawing.
Ena: "I drew..us..."
I felt butterflies in my belly. Mizuki's eyes shined. She dropped a happy tear.
Mizuki: "Ena..You didnt have too~"
She hugged me strongly. I drew little chibis of us toghether, I drew them last night..They were truly rushed. I hugged Mizuki back. I pulled Mizuki in for a kiss. We kissed each other. Mizuki pulled out of the kiss, her cheeks were bright red.

Mizuki: "I..in front of...everyone?"
Mizuki said as she grinned. I smiled and nodded.

Ena: "I love you Mizuki."
I said as I holded her hands.
Mizuki: "I love you too, Ena."

Mizuki and I walked through the airport towards the parking lot. I holded her hand as I waited for Akito to pick us up.
Mizuki: "Im so happy right now Ena.."
My heart skipped a beat.
Ena: "Im even happier Amia"

Akito arrived, Mizuki and I went into the backseats.
Akito: "Mizuki! Long time no see, how was America?"
Mizuki seemed excited to see everyone again.
Mizuki: "Akito! Thanks for asking, it was amazing..They have so many cool stores there!"

Mizuki and Akito continued to talk about the overseas, Mizuki seemed excited about studying in the US. Akito stopped at my house. Mizuki and I left the car. We thanked Akito for the ride and waved him goodbye.

Mizuki: "This is your home?"
Mizuki said as she looked at my house. I nodded.
Ena: "Our home, Mizuki."