Chapter 3: We're home,IKZ! (//∇//)

Mizuki POV:

Ena walked me inside her house. Her house looked like a very comfortable place, it was all very tidy..other than her paint water laying in the kitchen. Ena grabbed my hand and walked with me upstairs.

Ena: "I have a surprise for you Mizuki~"
Ena giggled as we walked upstairs.
Ena: "I know you're into this~ hehe"

Ena said as we continued to walk the stairs. Once we got to the second floor she stood still in front of a door. She turned towards me and smiled.
Mizuki: "Just show me already, Enaaa."
I was eager to see what she had planned for me.
Ena: "Alright, Alright."

She said as she turned towards the door and opened it slowly, she moved aside so I could see the room. I covered my mouth as I gasped.
Ena had prepared a romantic bath for the two of us. A bathub full of soft foam that made many bubbles, and the room was lit by nothing but the light of heart shaped candles. I had told Ena I liked romantic bathubs..but I didnt say it often enough for me to expect her to remember. I giggled as I walked into the room and took my socks off.

Mizuki: "I guess you planned this all for me! My back does hurt a little after all that plane sitting."
I said to tease her, Ena chuckled as she walked closer to me.
Ena: "Of course not, you idiot."
We both laughed, Ena slid her hands into my shirt and unbottoned it for me. I took my bra off and left it in the floor, along the rest of our clothes. I looked at Ena's naked body, I blushed strongly. Ena looked at me too.

Ena: "Youre body looks even better than in the pictures, Mizuki...you're..such a pretty girl."
I smiled.
Mizuki: "Enaa~ Oh my~"
I was flattered, I got closer to Ena and looked at her chest..It was bigger than I remembered.
Mizuki: "Those ruffled shirts really dont look good on you Ena...Just look at these~"
I said as I placed my hands under her breasts, carrying them and bouncing them a little in my palms. Ena's body shivered.
Ena: "D-dont say such things Mizuki!..Its so embarrasing..."
Ena's cute cheeks were all blushy, I was so happy, she was too cute..

We both took our clothes off I then setted the first step into the bath, the water was so warm and cozy. I sat down in the tub, Ena entered after me.

We both sat in the bathub, I couldnt help but look at Ena's beautiful brown eyes. Ena was still all flustered. I extended my arms towards Ena, as if I was asking for a hug.
Mizuki: "Come here Ena~"
Ena sat closer to me, I placed my hands in her cheeks, holding her beautiful face.
Mizuki: "Youre the prettiest girlfriend I could ask for Ena."
I said with a huge smile in my face. Ena giggled shy-ly and looked away.
Mizuki: "I love you so much, im so happy we'll be toghether from now on."
Ena pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed her back, I wasnt able to feel for lips for so long. We kissed passionately. Ena started pushing her tongue into mine, french kissing Ena felt so magical.

I pulled out of the kiss, I couldnt hold my breath anymore. I panted as I looked at Ena with a grin. Ena smiled as she looked at me.
Ena: "I really love you,Mizuki. Please promise you wont leave my side any soon."
I nodded.
Mizuki: "I would never leave you Ena."
Ena smiled and pushed her body against mine to hug me, she layed her head in my shoulder. I petted Ena's head and she nuzzled against me. She was the cutest..Yet feeling her naked body against mine did make me a little aroused. I controled myself.

A few minuted ago Ena looked up at me, her face looked comfortable, her eyes looked sleepy.
Ena: "I think we should get out already..the water isnt that warm anymore.."
She said as she sat back down, I nodded and stood up. We both got out of the tub and wrapped ourselves with towels.
Mizuki: "Thank you for all this Ena."
I said, yet Ena did not reply. Ena looked around the room as if she was in a hurry.
Ena: "Yeah..Ill think Ill get dried and changed in my room, call me when you're done..Alright?"
I was confused, did she not want to change in front of me? I looked at her fuzzled.
Mizuki: "Alright..?"

I said still confused, Ena walked outside. I proceeded to dry myself with the towels and change myself. I brushed my wet hair tips off as I looked into the bathrooms mirror. Once I was done I glanced all around the room. Ena was the sweetest..Did she plan all of this for me? She drew an adorable illustration of us..and putted all this up for me?..I felt so warm on my heart. I couldnt stop smiling. I peeked out the bathroom door and shouted for Ena.
Mizuki: "Enaa! Im all dressed up now!"

Ena quickly opened one of the door and walked towards me. She extended her hand, I took her hand and she pulled me towards the room. Ena smiled.
Ena: "You really think Id shower with you naked and just do that?.."

She said as she giggled. We stopped outside the room, what was it this time? Ena smiled and opened the door, she walked in and jumped into her bed. She extended her arms towards me. I blushed.
Ena: "Come here Mizuki~"
She said in a playful tone. I took my socks off and untied my hair. I walked towards Ena's king-sized bed and kneeled on top of her. Ena giggled.

Ena: "Its funny to see how fast you understood what I meant Mizuki~"
I smiled as I pulled myself in, kissing her neck softly. Ena whimpered. I really wanted to do this with Ena..We would both loose our virginity to each other. Even if it was weird to accept..Ive been waiting for this day for years now..The day I loose my virginity to my crush, now my lovely girlfriend Ena..
Mizuki: "Just what I would expect from you Ena~