Chapter 5: All URS <3

Mizuki POV:

I rubbed Ena's underwear as she looked at me with her beautiful puppy eyes. Seeing her in person felt so magical for me..I only saw her when she posted on her social media..but she was lot prettier in person. I slid my finger into the inside of her underwear, and started pulling it down. Ena nodded her head.

Ena: "Mizuki-! Not so fast...You're still fully clothed..Im not..Its..embarasing!"
I chuckled.
Mizuki: "Sorry Ena~"
I said as I unbotton my clothes and took my dress off. Just wearing my underwear now, it was embarassing..But I kept my attitude confident, I knew it would make Ena more embarrased. I loved seeing her all flustered.

I moved my hands back into pulling her panties down Ena smiled as I took her panties off, her beautiful pussy..It was as perfect as I would've expected it to be. Her clean skin, and her pink tight lips..I couldnt help but slide one of my fingers inside, she was so wet I didnt even need to lubricate her somehow. Ena moaned as she pushed her head back against the pillow. She was so sensitive. I started fingering Ena, she glanced at me as she bit her lip trying not to moan..Her moans were so cute, yet she was always too shy to let them out. I murmured as I continued to finger her.

When Ena touched herself while we called she usually just rubbed her chests or her clitoris until she came..So something going inside her hole was something completely new to her.

Ena moaned softly. I was getting extremely wet, the smell of our aroused bodies was so addicting. I pulled my panties a side, I wanted to rub my body against Ena. I repositioned myself and Ena opened her legs slidely wider.
Mizuki: "Ive...really wanted to know what this feel like, Ena.."
Ena nodded
Ena: "Me too Mizuki..just..dont be too hard please.."
I nodded.
Mizuki: "Dont worry sweetheart~"

I said just before I pushed my pussy against Ena's, I thrusted my body against hers, rubbing our clitoris toghether. Ena moaned..and to be honest I couldnt keep it in either. We both moaned, It just felt too good.
Ena: "Ahh~ It feels~ Amazing~!"
I continued to push my clitoris against her's strongly, I could definetely feel an orgasm coming.
Mizuki: "MMm~ Im..So wet Ena~"

Our warm pussies rubbed each other, I was so close to an orgasm..I moved faster, I felt my brains melting from all the pleasure, Ena moaned even louder. I continued to move my hips fastly, my body was so wet, I was about to cum.

Mizuki: "Im...C..Cumming!"
I moaned loudly, trying to speak through all of my moaning.
Ena: "Aah~ Im...close~"
I said seconds before my orgasm finished, I had never cummed that way before. I could feel all my warm liquids flowing out of me. My pussy throbbed.

I continued moving my hips against Ena's body. Ena continued moaning sweetly. I used my finger and rubbed her clitoris instead. Her moaning became louder.
Ena: "M~Mizuki!!!"

She moaned just before she started squirting, she had came to an orgasm. She blushed red as soon as she finished. Ena could ..squirt?..I was surprise, yet extremely aroused, Once she finished I started licking her clitoris.
Ena: "Im..Sorry..I couldnt hold it in~ It felt..too good.."
Ena said while her words faded to soft panting. She was so adorable.

I licked her sweet pussy for some seconds while she calmed down, I kneeled down in the bed.
Mizuki: "How was it..Ena?"
I smiled as I looked at her, It all went so fast..Ena kneeled aswell.
Ena: "It was..amazing."
She said as she smiled, we both looked very surprised. I pushed Ena against the bed and hugged her. She looked exhausted.

Mizuki: "You should sleep, youve done so much today, love."
Ena nodded and yawned.
Ena: "Lets sleep, please...spoon?"
She asked, I chuckled and hugged her tighter.
Mizuki: "Of course."
I said right before she fell completely asleep. I closed my eyes and fell asleep too.

It was just my first day with Ena and...It was wild. She worked so hard for it to be an amazing day, and It was..Could I fall in love with her more than I already was?