Twitch pov

"Their here". Joker said, I motioned Cross to show them inside, he did a nod of understanding and left.

"Crybaby, don't say a word, let me do the talking". I said, he stood behind me with the same mask as me, he did a nod.

'Please let this work, we need their numbers and support!'. Takemichi thought with hope, after a few minutes, they came in.

'Holy shit, this is a nice hideout'. They thought.

"Captain, the Haitani brothers". Cross said.

"Thank you". I said, he went back to his spot and stood quiet.

"I was told that you wanted to see me, what do you want?". I asked, breaking the silence in the room, Ran looked around at the people before looking back at me.

 I asked, breaking the silence in the room, Ran looked around at the people before looking back at me

"May we speak in private?". He asked.

"Like hell we'll leave you alone with her!...". I raised my hand, making Yamane shut her mouth.

"Of course, it's not a problem". I said, I waved my hand which made them all get up and leave the room, there were individual elevators that lead to their own room so I knew neither of them were going to eavesdrop on our conversation, I put my hand down.

"Now, what brings you brothers to my humble abode?". I asked.

"We want to do business with you...".

"I thought I told you to not affiliate with Crimson Syndicate? they'll destroy you both". I said seriously.

"We understand that, but sooner or later, they'll come after us like they did with you". Rindou said, I sighed before I grabbed my mask and took it off.

"Listen, I have another offer for you, it has nothing to do with you joining or affiliating with Crimson Syndicate but it's related to them, it's super dangerous, but, it'll be even more dangerous if you do the latter". I said, they looked at each other before looking back at me.

"And what's the offer?". Ran asked curiously but could sense the seriousness in his tone, I nodded before I stood up with Bear and Midnight following, I gave Takemichi my mask which he grabbed to hold onto for me, they were on guard, thinking I was going to do something to them, I don't blame them, I'm quite unpredictable and super powerful right now.

"Let's speak somewhere more private, these bastards like sneaking around and eavesdrop on me". I said plainly as we walked down the stairs.

"Brother...".

"Don't worry, if she wanted us dead, we would be". Ran whispered back firmly.

"Sure, lead the way". Ran said, they followed me to my floor.