Chapter 1

"Hey!" a deep voice coming from behind.

I turn around and saw a figure of a tall guy covered in tattoo with curly hair. I stood there for like almost a minute. Who is this guy?

"Hey." I finally replied turning back to the cashier to pick up the flowers I ordered.

"You don't recognize me?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't. Look, I have no time for fuckboys and I'm sure not interested on those shitty stuff whatever you're planning about." I walked out of the flower shop but he started following me. He was dressed quiet nice, I gotta say. Black ripped jeans and a black & white striped tee shirt. He has dimples. Oh great.

"I'm Harry. Harry Styles. We used to live in the same neighborhood when we were like 12. You were always with that Brooke girl." I kept walking hoping he would finally leave me alone.

"So, summer. You look really great, love."

Did he just call me love?!

"Thanks."

I finally reached the parking lot. Really not in the mood talking to strangers calling strangers love. I just borrowed my dad's car and he told me to come home right away but I still have to drop these flowers somewhere and there's this guy I don't even know. He's getting on my nerves. I got in the car and drove away.

And yes, I left him there.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I would really appreciate it if you'd comment and vote if you like the first chapter? Ilyyy. Will update real soon.