Chapter 4

*Summer*

We arrived home in time for the party to be almost over. Time check 11:27 pm. He walked me to my front door and I invited him to go in.

"Wanna go in? Maybe Mrs.Cox is still here." I offered opening the door.

I went to find my dad at the yard by the pool. He was talking to the people who catered the party for his business thing party. I don't really know. If I went home early I'd still get bored and lock myself in my room.

I went up to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Sorry I just arrived. I was with Harry."

"Its alright honey although you should have probably called your old man. You got me worried-" He said while pointing his finger trying to lecture me.

"Dad! I know I know, stop lecturing me I know what I'm doing! Hahaha I'm not little anymore." I interrupted knowing it'll probably take me the whole night listening to it.

Harry and his mom walked towards us "Grev, we should probably go. We still have loads to unpack and its getting late. Congratulations on the business launch." I smiled at her and we exchanged hugs as a goodbye. Harry just winked at me. "Goodbye Sir, you have a lovely daughter. See you, Summer." He added.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Share your thoughts in this chapter? I know its kinda boring but it won't be in the next chapters, I swear. Pls keep reading this storyyyy. Vote if you will so I would know. I don't want to write a story if no one would like to read it :/ And btw, i changed the story cover. That's it for now :)