Chapter 2

*Harry's POV*

She got in the car and drove away.

Phone rings and I looked at the screen just to see my mum calling.

"Hello, mum?" I answered.

"Harry you have to get back here already, the party's starting. And oh, Grev said to check on summer and maybe you could come here together? Just make sure she's alright, honey, okay?"

"Okay mum. We'll be there."

"Keep safe, love. I love you!"

"I loveee you too, mum. Byeee!" I hung up. I rushed back to where I parked my car and started driving into the direction I saw her go.

We passed by big trees and I'm quiet not familiar with the place. I haven't been here. Is this a cemetery? Why would she be at a cemetery?

I parked my car away from her's so she wouldn't see me.

She started walking to a grave and placed the flowers she bought a while ago. So that's what its for.

I ran towards a big tree maybe five to ten feet away from where she's sitting but I could still hear her clearly.

"Hey mom! I bought you your favorite flowers." She said her voice cracking up.

"I really miss you I hope you could be here with me right now." She started crying. Oh no.

I want to go near her but I should just maybe give her privacy. I went back in the car and waited.

It didn't take long for her to get back and I decided to show myself.

"Hey love!" I said cockily trying to joke around.

"You again?! Are you stalking me?" She sounds furious.

"Excu-u-se me! I. Am. Not. Stalking you. Your dad told me to check on you and make sure to get there as soon as possible now get in the car, we're heading back because the party's starting and I don't want to miss the fun."

-----------------------------------------

That's it for now. I actually made a different chapter 2 a while ago and it went really well it was pretty long til I accidentally pressed my home button and u guess. Yep it got wasted. Please comment and vote! I'd really appreciate it. Ilyyyyy