Chapter 8

He hasn't called it's been almost a week days, I know I shouldn't feel this way but it's strange.

"Honey, are you all packed ready for the trip?" Dad shouted from downstairs. On my phone checking on twitter and Instagram. No tweet, no text, no phone call, no post on any social media accounts he has. Well, I guess it was all a joke. I shouldn't have fallen from it. I thought as I stare blankly on the ground.

I zipped the suitcase and lifted the luggage out from on top of the bed "yes! coming!"

"We're leaving in ten minutes"

I ushed down and made my way to the kitchen and grabbed some snackes then rushed to the back of the car putting all my luggage and suitcases.

"Marc, Lewis; are you guys ready? C'mon! We'll miss the flight. Chop chop everyone! Get your ass up in the car." Everyone's rushing, running all over the house finding things. Lewis finally hopped in the car followed by Marc running with so much stuff in his hands.

Our house is quiet far from the airport. An exact thirty-minute-drive which is the perfect time for me to take back the sleep I didn't get because dad woke me up so early to get everything ready. I put on my headphone and hit up the highest volume to block everyone's noise.

-

Woke up to a knocking noice on the car window; my dad signaling me to get out of the car. "C'mon sleepy head we're here! We gotta hurry up!"

-

We finally got in the plane. Unluckily I was seated nest to my brothers and im not even on the window seat. When we arrived a van picked us up. We're coming home to our relatives for Christmas, in Greece. Yeah I have a Greek blood, not noticeable. We were stuck in traffic and everyone's stomach is growling. Good thing I brought snack with me.

"See, you guys should thank me. I saved your lives" I say tryna annoy my brothers.

"Fine. Thank you." Marc said, he's just 12 and Lewis is 14.

"You're welcome" I smiled then plugged in my earphone.

It took us about almost an hour to get to Grandma's house. Oh how I missed this place. The water, the white houses, the way everything looks. I missed everyone. "Grandma!" I shouted as I ran up to hug her. She hugged me back "My baby! How are you doing? I missed you"."I missed you so much Grandma!! Im hungry. Its been a very long half of the day for us, glad to finally be here!"